Reviews for Lassiter, Being Here Now
americanfangirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
"When her eyes burned with tears again, they were tears of happiness, because he was still here with her, and letting her be with him."

Wow. This line is so perfect, so simple, so Juliet. As is the entire story. I know you wrote this a year ago, but I must say... nicely done.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Beautiful. So sweet.
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
How can you manage to make them so cute when they aren't even in a relationship? xD
nurzubesuch chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Nice. Its true there is just too less time for these aftermath moments on the show (beside the fact that it is Psych and not a soap opera) and lets be honest, there are a lot of episodes where a moment like that would be called for, for the one or the other. I admit, maybe not as dramatically as in this case (it was really intense) but still. How often are they close to getting shot the one way or the other.

Anyway I liked your take on this. Her reaction was absolutely believable and in real life people really might need a moment to get over an experience like that with some help of a friend. Well done.
Inkcapacitated chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
So pretty. I always think if I write something this short, I won't have time to make it actually mean something, but somehow you always manage to make shorter stories worthwhile and beautiful.
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Veddy nice. Very sweet and something of this nature should have been featured on the series, IMNSHO. Nice to get a little fill-in-the-gap scene here. Much appreciated. :D
hfce chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was intense. Great job. :)
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh, that was gorgeous, thank you!
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Okay, yes, that stands beautifully on its own and I won't be a nudging nudger who nudges.

Absolutely gorgeous.