Reviews for The Dance
sneezingpanda12345 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Its so good! I am so jealous of your writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Oh it's so good!

-sneezingpanda12345
sneezingpanda12345 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Oh! It's such a change! I love it
sneezingpanda12345 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love it! It's soooooo good!
alwayspotterly chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
too complicated after chapter 1 can't read a paragraph without getting confused
alwayspotterly chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
i loved it so much but thought there was only one chapter i litterally screamed when i realised that there was more THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
turtlepie chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
James Lilly? What is wrong with you? This story is an abomination, it should never have existed. Please think of the innocent readers that might accidentally stumble on your works before you post another of these horrible acts against god.
turtlepie chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Sure, Ginny fangirl-for-life Weasley is gonna ditch Harry for Michael zero-lines-of-dialogue-nobody-character-that-only-exists-to-show-that-ginny-is-over-her-crush-so-now-she-is-ripe-for-harry's-picking Corner. I was laughing at the end of this chapter because of how ridiculously forced the angst is. Even canon Potter with all his issues would have moved the fuck on if he got ditched for some no-name loser in the middle of a highly publicized event.
Ellie112 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
*through, not thru
Mario Tobler chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
Hey Mate, I admit I only read it because I recognized the name as one of my old reviews, but I was happy to say I rather enjoyed it. Not to Mention the the song is from my favorite artists of all time! Congrats on the story!
Ziffwolf chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
I liked the idea and the plot is decent and I think it was worth the time it took to read it.

That being said, this NEEDS to be beta read (hey that rhymes :D). The problem is that although it is a good idea it is poorly written. Not nearly as bad as some things I've read but still not up to scratch. It is, for the most part, minor things such as a few spelling mistakes, e.g. "thru" is meant to be "through", and structural/grammatical things that would make it an easier read. For example, ALWAYS start a new character's speech in a new paragraph or at least a new line:

Harry said "blah blah blah"

"Blah boo blah blah" replied Ginny

Also ALWAYS make sure to use "..." when a character talks, I've only noticed a couple of times where you've forgotten but it interrupts the flow of the story so it does need to be addressed.

Finished. I know it comes out as very negative, it's easier to find things to complain about in anything than it is to find things to compliment. Just don't forget that I DO like the story and i'm only trying to help.

Ziffy
obsessivegirl73 chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
So sorry for the horrendously late review. I got lazy and fell asleep quite a few times...and yeah. :P

I loved the little couple moments. :) they were so cute.

Yay for Harry's memories back! :D

Yeah, I'm not being very descriptive...sorry...I'm behind again so I kinda want to just get through everything...still, I enjoyed the story. ) can't wait to see whatever you do next. (hint hint a good!Marge story still sounds good. ;) )
hpnut1 chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
Loved it!
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
Nice story old man.
Stephanie O chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Beautiful story, Ollie! :) I love the song (one of my all-time favorites) and I really liked how everything got changed for the better. I thought it was really cool that listening to the song started this "regeneration" process in Harry, and your explanation about Fate's actions made good sense. On a side note, I've noticed lately that your spelling/typos have been almost nonexistent, so I just wanted to say good job! :) Enjoy your break! :)