Reviews for Time Gone By
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Very enjoyable trip through her memories. Comes across as realistic ruminations and the emotions are perfectly in character. Thanks.
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Wow I liked this one a lot, I've never seen someone write that Lisbon and Jane met before his wife and daughter died. That was pretty interesting and in some ways I can see it making perfect sense.
AngryLittlePrincess chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Aaw. That was really cute. The two twisted people becoming close friends after all the horrors that they encounter on a daily basis. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is really great, and that ending is so sweet.

Awesome story as usual! :)
Totorsg chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
OMG ! this story is just perfect !

i really loved it !

Lisbon who remembers her moments with Jane,how they changed and all, it's cute.

their weekly dinner, it's so great :) i love their friendship.

if only we could have scene like that on the show...
Anna chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Great:)
Iloveplotbunnies chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I just really, really, really like how you set this fic up. It's absolutely beautiful, and I really do like the friendship aspect behind it. (because not *everything* has to have romantic entanglements to actually be enjoyable!)

I also have to admit that I absolutely loved how you used past episodes to highlight their friendship by putting your own spin on certain events. It was an amazing piece, and I do appreciate that you shared it!
Sonseeahray chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was avery good insight into the growing friendship between Patrick and Theresa. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.