Reviews for The Truth the Way You See It
princeRafael chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Sweet. I love it, just as the rest of your stories. It was awesome.
Labmama chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Dawwwwww cute sweet and hot
nannon chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
love love love.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That was cute and sweet and hot. You should read U.G.H. (Under Ground Hotel) a manga that is vaguely on terms with this story's plot. LOTS of hot sex.

You should do a read through you got a bunch of typos through out the story. Overall, it was a fun read.
shai chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Hikarilightz chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
;A; ohmailawd. the ending was just spectacular. amazing. I especially loved how you portrayed Rufus. :3 he was awesome. :) Cas and Dean's relationship growing in a prison cell was very endearing. ;w;

Great story. :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Great story. Love the ending.
darkphoenix2345 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
OMC! My eyes got watery at the end with Cas being responsible for Rufus' much waited for release. I loved Rufus in this story and especially his father-son relationship with Castiel. You did a great job describing prison life. Alistair was the perfect character to be the douche bag prison guard.
Randomslashtard chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
this fanfic is simply brilliant! I mean, the way you wrote it was seriously like a damn book, a good one, too. I love how you described every character in detail and the suroundings. It was a joy to read all the way through! and hot!
voiceofdisbelief chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I really like your style, it's fluent and descriptive. Also, LOVE the friendship between Cas and Rufus. Feel gutted now that they never explored that on the show. cheers!
Luciel89 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wonderful story! I do love a good prison!AU and this was really good! :)