Reviews for Payback
bluebloodsgurl chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
AWESOME I LOVE ZACK AND JOHN SLASH ! ITS SO CUTE AND FREAKING AMAZING , sorry i was excited lol plzz write more stories !
waldron82 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Love this. It is so in character of Zach I can actually picture him saying the words.
UnholyVengeance09 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
DashingJetBlack chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I'm surprised more and more people aren't doing these two as a pairing, the slash practically wrote itself on Raw of late. Glad to see you've ahd inspiration again, I love your work...interesting choices of pairings yet not too "out there."

Had fun trying to guess who the randy pair were...probably K2 and (insert any superstar here)...!
natsukileeRKOlover chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
i really like this story. And i adore the fact you did make it marked out.

Love nati
Xenarocks99 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was nice and hot and sexy! Good job :)
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Well it looks like you are working the rust off just fine. This just shows you are doing great.
Valkyrie Nienna Helyanwe chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
yaaaaaaaaaaay. *glomp*
PoisonedSkittles chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
So, um, you sort of took my plot bunny and ran with it! You nailed it. (Every pun intended!) So good. And what writers' rust? You're phenomenal. As always. In other words: awesome awesome job. Thank you! 33
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wow...that was nice. It was really good. Cena and Zack...who knew?
awesomefella6576 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
oh my gosh i loved reading this! This completed my night :)

In other words this is AWESOME! XD
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Well, now there's a pairing I really haven't expected. And certainly hadn't planned to enjoy that much. It surprisingly worked pretty damn well for me. Especially the way in which you wrote the two of them together. None of them really giving up control while still letting the other be in control (if that makes sense).
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 1/14/2012