Reviews for Soul vs Soul 2, Shao Khan vs Astaroth
airnaruto45 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
While Astaroth may have been created by a god, Shao Khan is more or less technically a god already given his original purpose being to protect Outworld rather than enslave it. It also doesn't help Astaroth that Khan is no stranger to the black arts and in addition to his godhood Khan has gained power from every soul he's devoured by the rules of the Mortal Kombat tournaments and factoring in the probability of losses; Khan has consumed anywhere from 60-120 billion souls over 10 millenia.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
nice and messy, but astaroth is just a big strong golem, and shao kahn is a dark god. what about shao kahn vs algol? that's a bit more even.
The Emerald's Edge chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Of course Shao Khan wins. He's the most op boss of any fighting game ever.

I'll admit though if anyone in the world could give the emperor of Outworld a run it'd be Nightmare or Astaroth. As far as Soul Calibur goes of course.

Nice fight all the same, of course knocking Mitsurugi off right at the beginning like that seems kinda unfair to Mitsurugi fans who might've been hoping to see him later on, but I never liked him so I don't care either way.
Vader23A chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was cool. A battle between powerhouses. If you do another 1-shot of this, you should do a battle between Nightmare and Scorpion or Jax.