Reviews for End of the Road
ladyvamp1352 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Loved this...Damon has always had a part of Elena Stefan could never touch and deep down, Stefan has always felt it.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
well, that's a new way to look at the love story that is Damon and Elena.
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
love it :D
Don't Tear me Down chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
That was great, you wrote Stefan's thoughts pretty well, It'd be great if you did that with more scenes , I mean a multi chapter story or something
Katerina The Von chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love this perspective on the Delena relationship :)

As much I do want Stelena to be endgame(they are just soo cute) I think Delena is cool too. This makes me see it in a completely different way..

100% :)
T.J. Wise chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Abso-Lu-te-ly frikintastic! It has a purity and a simplicity and a honestly that is heartbreaking. Love it!
ElvishGrrl chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I'm running out of ways to tell you how good you are. I loved this one so much too. So perfect - just exactly right. You really write these characters down pat. You're so, so good!

If you ever have need of an editor, I'd be more than happy to beta for you. Would love to chat any time. Message me if you like.

Thank you for these tonight! :)
niya94 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Beautiful and heartbreaking. Great fic!
Saggie25 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Wow what a story! Its so heartbreaking to see what Stefan had to go through all that time, he truly never had her! Im pretty convinced, when I go through and rewatch all of Season 1,2,and 3, that this show has always been about Damon and Elena. It was never about Stefan and Elena. Everything, from the very moment they met, had been leading to a Delena plotline. The writers were just putting obstacles and conflicts in Delenas way so that by the time they end up together(if they ever do), it would be worth it. Poor Stefan, he never stood a chance! Very insightful story, well done!
Schizotypal chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Whoa. Mind blowing fic. I love your imagery, really painted the story out. :) Great job!
ocasille chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is really well written. It's interesting to see damon and Elena's relationship from Stefan's point of view. Poor guy
SVMlover1378 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Thanks do much. This was a great read!
minerva-one chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Nice work - I really loved this. Keep it up! ;)
jozac chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
All I can say is GREAT Job. As I read this it felt like a behind the scenes view of what we actually watched during the first 2 seasons. it was like a confirmation of all I saw when I watched the characters on the screen. Loved your ending scene. I really hope this ends up being true.
silverfoxpunk chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hey this is really good. I enjoyed it a lot. Great work.