Reviews for Always
T'Kerstin chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I think this really could have happened at the end of that episode. I mean, Spock's reaction at the end when Jim revealed he was still alive was very telling. All thanks to Bones. Without him, the whole story would have been different.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh... my... God... this was so beautiful! I couldn't help but smile throughout the entire thing. An amazing piece of fiction.
Sano S. Sagara chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
The Band Geek Alchemist chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Spock, I'll except you for your human lineage! It made me so mad when I heard he was getting married! But it was a good episode. _ What made me even angrier was episode 24, season 1 "this side of paridise" when this one lady pretty much drugs Spock into loving her and he starts to show emotions. THEY EVEN KISS! The whole time all I could think of was that it should have been Kirk he was making out with not her! Although Spock did look pretty funny laughing and hanging upside-down from a tree. _
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
We done I'd say. And mosty in character, so you' get extra points on that )

I like your writing style, it matches the theme and the setting.
ReaderinthePNW chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This was lovely! I've just started exploring the TOS archive, and found this immediately-I love it, and look forward to reading more of your work! Good job, especially with keeping the two men in character!

Abandon all hope chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Aww...I love these two! Cute story..P.S. I see you!
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Perfectly worded, completly in character, and in blance between emotional and realistic. Awesome work.