Reviews for Something Worth Keeping
You know... I've read this story multiple times but just got the mallrats reference with the Volkswagen joke. Nice
Please repost this chapter ASAP! I've been waiting for so long I've just been skipping it every time I reread but the first chess boxing match is excellent. Please please please
I honestly don't know what to say. This is simply amazing. Perhaps too amazing; My fic standards are way too high now.
Rain Addict CM chapter 47 . 8/16/2014
Dude all the zombie comments makes me want to read a Glee Zombie Apocalypse fanfic with these versions of the glee kids. Idk why but Rachel and Santana's badassness makes me want to read it lol. Think about writing a spin off? Please! And damn good story by the way. Had me rolling with laughter a couple times.
bearblue chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
Sometimes I honestly don't know how this fic doesn't have a kazillion reviews, because it is epic. Just... amazingly epic. *happy reading again*
LookOutReader chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
I'd just like to compliment the grammer of this story. I'm no way close to an expert in writing but i know enough to say this story has quantity AND quality when it comes to the writing (and humor). I wonder if/when Rachel's dads absence and Sue's favor to Rachel will be explained/mentioned.
LookOutReader chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
I just gotta say I'm having a LOT of fun reading this. Most of the time when a story is put under the genre humor it's only slightly funnier compared to those not placed in the same category. This story is funny, inappropriate sometimes, and sweet. I definitely DON'T regret reading this.
sanekittens chapter 21 . 5/27/2014
3:-)
Bwahahahaha
MariaLovegood chapter 47 . 4/16/2014
It kinda makes me really sad that Rachel wants to break up with Santana :((( I don't know if I can handle not knowing whether it happens or not. Good fic though! Longest I've ever read lol
starry eyed dreamers chapter 47 . 2/9/2014
I loved this. It took me forever, as in like 15 hours to read, and got a ta boring because i tried to read this all in one stretch and my attention span isn't the best, but i liked how Santana and Rachel got together and especially your OC's. You still have that chapter where Quinn comes out to her mom out of the story, though, and I'd like too read it. :)
Guest chapter 47 . 1/18/2014
Thank you so much for this wonderfully entertaining, sweet, and funny story. So very clever and imaginative, and so great with relationships and conversations and details. I've gone back and read it many a time because it's such a fun ride. Well done! Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity with us. - An appreciative reader
KrissyJ chapter 47 . 1/8/2014
I want to see figgins reaction to the prank, and what occurs during summer..
CarolineSC chapter 47 . 1/6/2014
Great chapter!
Arial Wolf chapter 47 . 1/6/2014
Your breaking me heart
Brilliant thanks
kickangel chapter 47 . 1/5/2014
I'm sad to see this story ending but it was fun while it lasted. Looking forward to the continuation of Ambitions as that is one of my all time favourite pezberry stories. All the deleted scenes are fun as well.

Thanks for sharing this story with us and keeping us amused with their crazy antics. )