Reviews for Something Worth Keeping
Shellybelly1 chapter 34 . 9/5
the a
Gabby-Hunter chapter 2 . 8/23
Santana is kind of like the female version of Noah.
Dezired86 chapter 47 . 7/5
...So it took me 3 weeks to read this addicting, hilariously funny and cute story. 3 weeks in between work and my fall t.v. shows like the 100 I am like phew I finished but it certainly is bitter sweet. Wonderful writing...great consistency. Kudos.
I am in love with this fanfic literally the best I have ever read. I used to ship Brittana so hard like they had my whole heart but I have made room for Pezberry. Brittana and Pezberry share my heart equally. I can't stop reading this. :D
Amazed chapter 47 . 10/11/2015
Just re-read this fic after reading ambitions again. I love this universe. Great writing. Thanks for sharing! If possible an you please continue ambitions. I love older Pezberry.
Eyghon chapter 47 . 8/27/2015
Absolutely fantastic. You made me love Pezberry. I really enjoy long stories, and this was a real treat, so thanks a million. I wish i could give a more detailed review, but I just loved everything: how Rachel didn't get along with her dads, the awesome pranks she pulled, her relationship with Santana and her parents. I just ate everything up. I am looking forward to the sequel, though I wish it had not been discontinued. But on a happier note, the two side pieces were a lot of fun to read!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I've practically read this fanfic 3 times and I still love it! Can never get tired of this.
Guest chapter 42 . 6/19/2015
Dammit only 5 chapters left!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/4/2015
Ive been reading for a few days ! Me thinks brittany is secretly really clever ! Quinn and Alyson are si sweet with there scenes it just gives you butterflys as its so innocent compared to Ms Lopez going all LIMA HEIGHTS on you :P still got a fair way to go but cant wait for more and the pranksters ENDGAME and the reveal etc ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
OMG I LOVE YOU, sorry love puck un this story with the pranks etc :)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/7/2015
You know... I've read this story multiple times but just got the mallrats reference with the Volkswagen joke. Nice
Guest chapter 39 . 3/3/2015
Please repost this chapter ASAP! I've been waiting for so long I've just been skipping it every time I reread but the first chess boxing match is excellent. Please please please
Guest chapter 47 . 1/17/2015
I honestly don't know what to say. This is simply amazing. Perhaps too amazing; My fic standards are way too high now.
Rain Addict CM chapter 47 . 8/16/2014
Dude all the zombie comments makes me want to read a Glee Zombie Apocalypse fanfic with these versions of the glee kids. Idk why but Rachel and Santana's badassness makes me want to read it lol. Think about writing a spin off? Please! And damn good story by the way. Had me rolling with laughter a couple times.
bearblue chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
Sometimes I honestly don't know how this fic doesn't have a kazillion reviews, because it is epic. Just... amazingly epic. *happy reading again*