Reviews for Stay With Me?
Shiranai Atsune chapter 14 . 1/22
Can there be an alternate sequel in which Misaki chooses to go back to Akihiko? I dunno, maybe a oneshot where there's Shinobu angst and Romantica? Maybe a bit of Terrorist there too? But I also yearn for a multi-chapter where Misaki chooses Akihiko but still lingers feelings for Shinobu and the two end up seeing each other in secret until either Shinobu gets tired of secrecy or they get found out by Akihiko or Hiroki or Miyagi or Takahiro, etc.
Sirto Taito chapter 10 . 11/24/2016
Cheesy so cheesy I'm loving it and dieing you probably won't read this but yeah I love you and your stories thanks and bye

-Sirto Taito (Not real name just username or whatever it's called!)
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 14 . 11/11/2016
Love It.
Soulstealer8 chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
SHIPPED !
HaloScape chapter 14 . 4/30/2016
*shipping intensifies*
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
I clicked on this thinking it was a UsagixMisaki fanfic and I didn't realize it wasn't until a few chapters ago but I'm going to finish it because the writing is good and good writing is hard to come across these days. But I must follow my heart and say... USAGI X MISAKI FOR LIIIIIIIFFFFFEEEEE!
Fangirl1170 chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
Omg that was just perfect! I can not wait to read the next story of this! I just know it will just as great! Maybe even better if that's possible. I really love! I know it's unimportant for you to read this, gosh you must get a lot of this anyway but the point is I guess thank you. For writing this story and a new one then making me practically die each chapter from its holiness. Can't wait to read the next book、!
KylanLovesHeIsWe chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
Ah. I loved this chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
smut smut smut
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
yay more shinaki!
FanficFinatic2 chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
This was such an amazing read! Can't ever find anyone who writes the pairing so I'm glad you did! I'll be looking forward to the next one! :)
Thatoneblackchick chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
In you face motherf*****!you go Misaki!
Thatoneblackchick chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
Misaki's what will Akihiko do? O0O I fear for Misaki!
Thatoneblackchick chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Y so
Thatoneblackchick chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
So is Misaki 'that'short?!