Reviews for Once In A Blue Moon
Razer Athane chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
This was a great follow up, well done!
Foxthegamer chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
hahahahaha oh lords! Lea is priceless in this and I love Isa's pov! Painting the town red all by himself, but Isa never far from his side XD partners in crime via assosiation!
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Lordy lordy! Please forgive me for not seeing this sooner. I've been... I've been really preoccupied by life events. If you check my profile, that top sentence should be enough. I think of you too.

But on with LE FIC.

'Isa questions whether or not "death" truly exists.' - Loved this, considering what ends up happening to him (Saix). I've always been sorta... amused (for lack of a better word) with how the KH Universe presents 'death' and I love that he's questioned it here.

'Bespectacled' is a beautiful word. XD

KAIRI MEETING LEA. KAIRI MEETING LEA. FJDKSLAAGH0FDS8G. That whole paragraph (GO ON ISA. CALL THE GUARDS) was goddamn adorable, you!

"Hey, hey, we should break into that old man's mansion and bust him for illegal experimentation." - Omg. XD

ALIENS. Reminds me of Paul Phoenix. -shot-

"And I thought you had an ounce of intelligence, but I was wrong. You have negative zero IQ points." - Cute cute cute!

Thank you for this, dear, and again, I'm sorry I got to it so late. I hope you've been in better health than I have.