Reviews for Skylanders: the Darkest Hour
ClanofHeroesandHeroines chapter 6 . 4/19
lol. Using Joker's line from Arkham Asylum. Funny.
random gamer chapter 22 . 1/23
Awesome I loved it it was touching made me cry a few times lol you did an excellent job!
Ronith chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
I love your book
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Shbegugeyugsgvyfsvgsjnjbhs
JakeCrusher chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
How can a skeleton bleed?
JakeCrusher chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
The better course of action would be to capture Kaos and bring him back for interrogation, if nothing else you can lock him up so he doesn't cause future problems.
JakeCrusher chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
I couldn't help but notice your reference to Batman Arkam Asylum.
JakeCrusher chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
I feel the love connections are too soon. You gotta make readers wait for love confessions, that way they'll like them more when they happen.
JakeCrusher chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Fans would probably be more thrilled to see Cynder stand defiant to her captors instead of being a love-sick weeping damsel. I know I would.
jaden chapter 22 . 1/10/2014
This is very a little less blodd plz.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/13/2013
I loved your book! I can't wait for the sequel! The song at the end was perfect! Great job Sam!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
Is there a sequel to this story?
Technow chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Check your math, dude. Spyro, Gill, Trigg, Sonic Boom, Sunburn, Stealth, Bash, Hex, Chop Chop and Ghost Roaster makes nine.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/12/2013
OMGOMGOMG VEST FREAKING
STORY EVR U OUTDID IT LIKE I JUST LOVED THE STORY LIME UR AMAZING AND VERY TALENTED
Fallen Path of Evil chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I don't want you to feel as if you are getting thrown off by harsh critics but I wish you used Hex's real backstory instead of making one up. Including the Dark Master wasn't necessary in the backstory you used in her story that she told Spyro. Secondly, (Before I move onto opinions) you shouldn't make something that has the same word in the same text. EXAMPLE: "You're lucky, you know," said Spyro. "She could have killed you, you know." Don't do that, please, it makes the story sound worse than it actually is. The chapters are tiny, and people (usually) only read longer chapters. Me, as a fast read, FLEW by these chapters and I finished it in a matter of seconds (Not literally). Other things, never make up character love, please. A Skylanders movie is coming out and has all of the love planned out. And yes, the only love thing you messed up is Sonic Boom's love with Sunburn. Cynder and Spyro are together in that movie they are making, so don't worry about that. The real plan for Sonic Boom is Drobot (Very odd) and the plan for Sunburn is Whirlwind so just keep this in mind when you write your stories, if you don't mind. It'll fix the story up a lot (even though this is a done story, I guess it will help your other stories that your write, I guess) So, I hope this helps! If you plan for anymore love plots ask me because my father is helping make the movie (It might be cancelled because they can't find actors easily)