Reviews for Beware of falling wardrobes
Dwarrior chapter 30 . 7/30
What a great story, you had me hating Lisanna and Jude, and even not being too impressed with Gray, Gray who is one of my fav characters. Thats a mark of some really good writing. Well done.
While this is an intrestng story and all, good plot, good grammar (thank God!), I really don't think you child have labeled it as 'humour'. It is not humour so much as angst, or drama at the very least.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 5 . 5/15
Right always have to make excuses for Lucy's stupidity don't you? The part where everyone was worshipping her for putting up with her daddy issues made me want to gag. You do realize Erza was a slave, Gray watched too of his families be killed by a demon and Natsu was basically abandoned when he was eight right. Oh no but everyone is admiring Lucy determination because he daddy didn't hug her enough when she was little. Never mind he gave her everything she ever wanted and provided a lavish lifestyle for her oh no he's a horrible jerk because he was working to you know provide for his family instead of goofing off.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 4 . 5/15
Seriously you have Mira slapping her sister for your beloved Lu-chan? Fuck this story. I also love how in your deluded fangirl mind no one has anything better to do than talk about Lucy's problems.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 3 . 5/15
Blah blah blah blatant Lucy worship. Oh boo fucking who Natsu isn't spending every waking moment with Lucy big fucking deal. He's obviously putting that room together to ask her to move in with him. But no Lucy fans always have to twist everything so she's the woobie and Natsu is a jerk. I especially hate these retarded scenes where the whole guild dog piles on Natsu. As you can see from the Coke omake Erza and Gray her best friends could give too shits about Lucy and Natsu's drama but oh no from a Lucy fantards POV the guild will unite in their worship of her to punish someone who didn't even do anything wrong. Natsu's been busting his ass to make his home bigger for Lucy and you expect me to feel sorry for the spoiled little princess.
Otaku dreams chapter 11 . 5/15
Intrigued to see what this contest is...
Alicia Trinidad chapter 30 . 4/21
This was a great story. I', a fast reader but I look my time reading this. Great job girl! Keep them coming.
im ur misconception chapter 30 . 4/7
oh that is a nice but mean cliff hanger.
im ur misconception chapter 29 . 4/7
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG CHRYS YOUR ABSOLUTELY AMAZING IN DESCRIBING THINGS.. *Takes a deep breath to calm down* And this was an astounding chapter. Ty for your hard work.
im ur misconception chapter 28 . 4/7
aww it finally was done.. that was cute.
im ur misconception chapter 27 . 4/7
AWW YEAH! Now you're leading it p to the final climax .. GIVES author cookies
im ur misconception chapter 26 . 4/7
OH shit when old people conspire it is never ever a good thing.
im ur misconception chapter 25 . 4/7
ah ha! And this time it wasn't MiraJane being the dark force.. Erza either.
im ur misconception chapter 24 . 4/7
OH such sad sad song... But I loved t all the same.
im ur misconception chapter 23 . 4/4
And Back to typical naive natsu.