Reviews for The Games of Moriarty
blueblur2000 chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
This is a great story! Keep it up! I can't wait to read chapter 12! :)
Shadows of the Mist chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
Y U SO GOOD AT THIS?

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!

Please, master, show me your ways! (bows)
Silentiarius chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
Communism? Oh dear... Anyway, this fic has been intense. Keep going! :)
Lywick chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
Aww they got back together again! Just as amazing as always and hoping to see more from you soon.
Silentiarius chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
This story is very, very, good. I hope that Aelita forgives Jeremie. Anyway, looking forward to an update :).
juliaismostawesome-o chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Update soon!
Rylee Wyatt chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I really liked that! It's one of the few Code Lyoko FanFics that actually sound good and make sense. Update it soon please!
Lywick chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This has to be one of the most amazing fanfics I have ever written. The fact that you are able to write this story, showing only the barest amount of outside detail, and havve the dialogue so intriguing that I am spellbound by the scene occuring before me is astounding. You seriously have a gift at writing playwrites. I'm sure that if you decided to write a movie it would one of the most captivating and tear-wrenching experiance of any patron.

The way it all flows so seamlessley and how even though the chapters are astoundingly large, at no point there leaves room for boredom is amazing. The different twists the story takes, the drops into madness, the seriousness of this new enemy, it all grips you. And among all this serious combat there is even the touch of humor and light scenes. A perfectly balanced piece in my eye and one that I hope i will have the pleasure of reading in the months ahead.
Nizumani chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
Very nice, I'm very keen the know what happen next
EmeraldColoredPen-Z chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
This is not going well for Odd... hopefully they can help him return to his almost normal self.
juliaismostawesome-o chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
OH. MY. JEEBUS. Poor Odd. This was so intense! I can't believe Moriarty is their teacher now! That was like the biggest twist in the history of twists! I'm glad they're kind of warming up to Jeremy again even if he went insane. Such a great story! Update soon.
juliaismostawesome-o chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
This has been the most amazing fanfic i have ever read in my life! No joke. You truly are amazing. Chapter one really had me going! Keep up the good work.
EmeraldColoredPen-Z chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
I must say. This story has me on the edge of my seat.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10