Reviews for The Games of Moriarty
DigiXBot chapter 28 . 2/15/2015
This epilogue really close the story. From Odd's ammesia to Jeremie's genetic connection to Moriarty to the trial to the latter. The last several decades from Aelita's viewpoint really gave power to your story
10 stars for young Xavier Dunbar beginning his story the same as you did with yours.
Brice R chapter 28 . 2/9/2015
Amazing story! So happy you were able to finish. This has always been one of my favorite fanfictions. I'm sorry about your losses but I still hope your future is bright and you continue writing stories with this magnificent gift of yours.
Flipicerobot chapter 28 . 2/8/2015
That was incredible! I was crying very much! And you made an ending were the story had begun! And Odd... poor Odd... 'snif'
mesiagamer chapter 28 . 2/8/2015
Wow just wow you have taken a favorite show and made it a depressing but amassing work of art i knew that when Zana won there were consequences but you showed something more. Living with them something I have to live with and showing that a story can do more. several moments made me cry and others made smile but mostly cry. But thank you for finishing your story and I'm sorry for your loss. This is Mesiagamer with no smile but still hope in the end.
AquaDestinysEmbrace chapter 28 . 2/8/2015
Odd will never remember Lyoko in this? That's so sad...

But the one with Aelita's diary was extremely heartbreaking... :'(
This was an amazing story. Excellent job!
Neon Lice chapter 27 . 2/5/2015
Hello All.
Neon Lice, Ragnorak's editor. Your patience has paid off. The next, and final chapter, will be uploaded in the next day or so.
-NL
ForeverThere chapter 27 . 12/7/2014
Hey. I read your story some time ago and it is awesome. Such a good read. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon? Please? Pretty please? With cherry on top? And a cookie?
Kat chapter 27 . 10/20/2014
It's a great story, man! Please, update soon!
Nox chapter 27 . 9/27/2014
Your story is great. I really enjoyed reading it and I can't wait for the last chapter. Thank you for your hard work. I hope you update soon.
NightWalker chapter 27 . 8/6/2014
Amazing,
Just amazing
Radomaru chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
Omg you have no idea how much I love that song...Europe's Skies... its so perfect... this is awesome writing... Im loving the story like crazy... keep going. I read all the way through... I just love coming back to look at the song and reread that part...oh William hes one of my favorite characters.
Blueblur2000 chapter 27 . 4/15/2014
SOOOOOO WORTH THE WAIT
I could rave on and on but I'm sure you know just how amazing you are at writing
I was blown away by all of the events in this chapter and it's not over yet
Keep moving forward!
toastedCroissants chapter 27 . 4/16/2014
There is nothing I can think of to say. O_O Just... I don't even know if 'fantastic' is a suitable word—I mean, Moriarty has finally been defeated, and that's great, but CHRISTOPHE! D': What respect he has earned!

But, if you want to talk in terms of your writing, THAT was AMAZING. (: A lot of it kept me at the edge of my seat, certainly, and whenever a new complication arose, I just wanted to go, "GAH! MORIARTY NEEDS TO DIE!" All the contradicting emotions were so realistic, especially those that were portrayed by the warriors after they defeated Moriarty. You could really feel it hitting you. And the parts with Klotz, Jim, and Christophe just broke my heart! D: Oh, Jim...

All in all, I am VERY glad that my patience with this story has stayed intact. The wait was definitely worth it. (: Of course, it's saddening that this story will be ending soon, but every story has to, yes? It sure has been a bumpy ride... One that I really enjoyed reading.

I wish I can say more because you deserve better, especially after this masterpiece of a chapter. THIS STORY IS A MASTERPIECE. Just... wow! More people really should take notice of it! You're absolutely brilliant. (:

Gah, I feel empty now... XD I really can't stand to think about saying goodbye to this story and all the beautiful characters you have developed. *sigh* This is amazing—you definitely have my respect. (:

Take your time with the next update; I'll be waiting. (: Meanwhile, I have to get back to writing my own stuff too, haha. Although this story is not quite over yet, you should feel very accomplished. :D

-toastedCroissants
PebbleDrop856 chapter 27 . 4/16/2014
Can I just say I have so much respect and admiration for you as a writer? You are seriously the best writer and this is the best story I have ever seen on this website!

Never before have I ever fallen in love with an OC (and I tend to be somewhat critical of OCs) as much I have with Natalya. I love the major character development she has faced throughout this entire story, from the kept-in-the-dark love interest of a male hero who hides dark secrets of her own, to a fully knowing heroine scared of the enemy, and finally, to the brave and fierce Lyoko Warrior who singlehandedly brought down the most powerful monster of Moriarty (I was actually clapping and cheering VERY loudly when I read that part). I. Love. Her. (And thank you for bringing William a love interest because I did believe he deserved love, just not with Yumi because Ulumi for life xD)

Also, I love how you were able to accurately depict the characters from the original series, while also incorporating some of your own ideas to their character when faced with an enemy such as the likes of Moriarty (from Odd's insecurity to Jeremy's maniacal breakdown).

The deaths in the chapter tugged me deep at the heartstrings (even Moriarty's). Jim's dying request to the Order for them to change, Christophe's last expression of gratitude to the gang, everything. Brilliantly and expertly written.

It's very bittersweet to know that this is the penultimate chapter. I have very much enjoyed the journey (or emotional roller coaster, whatever you'd like to call it) that you have brilliantly fabricated. As much as I would love to know how the story wraps up, at the same time, I do not want to say goodbye to the characters (ex. Natalya) and story you have created. Whatever the case, I just want to say thank you for this story as you wrap it all up. I didn't mean for this review to get so emotional, but it's the truth. You are amazing and I hope you will have other stories once this closes. You definitely have a loyal and excited fan in me.
CodeLyokoWilliam chapter 26 . 3/17/2014
Very good. I liked the story all in all. The story has a good back story as well. Awesome story! Good job!

:) keep up the good work!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »