Reviews for One Thousand Paper Cranes
s chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Oh no, I love a story that hasn't been updated in two years. Or the author considers it done. I don't. I really really really want more. *sigh* Guess I'll just have to make due and add a happy outcome for the whole thing. *sigh* :( darn
Spades chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Oh, I really hope you haven't given up on this story. Very well written. Very eager to see how it ends. Please post soon. Cheers.
shadowquill17 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
That ending was so perfect. Thank you so much for writing this, it was amazing.
shadowquill17 chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
I hate Moriarty SO MUCH for keeping those two apart...
shadowquill17 chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Yay he kissed him back! I actually thought I'd have to wait longer for that. I'm glad it wasn't the case.
shadowquill17 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Gosh I can feel John's emptiness in my bones, that's how good you are.
ThePentagonalVistaPoint chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
GODDAMNIT SCREW YOUR PROFESSOR HE/SHE DOESNT KNOW SHIT

This was THE most beautiful post-Reich fic I have ever read, actually the most beautiful Sherlock fic I have EVER read, and I honestly cannot even believe it's possible to write as well as you do. My eyes are literally blurring with tears as I write this review haha.

Don't let anyone ANYONE ever doubt your writing because you're the best. I LOVE your writing style and how you portray characters. And obviously other people do too.

And that's all I have to say about that. My heart hurts and my chest is pounding. Well done.
Astrido chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
I really love this story. It's absolutely awesome. John's emotions are beautifully portrayed.
And though I really like the end, I'd really appreciate a small epilogue whether Sherlock survives his last encounter or not. Please?
cheers
Yuura
moriarty chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
I'LL GET YOU SHERLOCK!

the game has just begun.

see you soon.

LOL this is someone without an account who dicided to leave a post by moriarty for the fun of it

I'LL GET YOU SHERLOCK!1
Solania chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
I cried. I cried. And trust me, I'm not the crying type. I've only cried twice for a fanfic. With this one, it makes a third time. You left me breathless with the last chapter. I've used "Arrival Of the Birds" for a fanvid, this song is incredible and makes me want to cry everytime I'm listening to it.
Thank you so much for this fanfic. You've got so much talent. Please, I'm begging for this one too... Post the next chapter. Please.

Solania.
1414 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
so very romantic, i hope this get happy ending
i applause to john, he have so much patient waiting 3 years for sherlock 'n then just meet short 'n fast with him then wait again
i never to good with long distance relationship, but well perhaps i haven't meet my other soul yet, this story inspire me to keep looking hopefully there will be one just for me.
supernatural16 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Wow - this is so beautifully written I can't wait for more. Please update soon.
c x x
aloneintoronto chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
This story was absolutely beautiful. It's left me with tears in my eyes and a pain in my chest, and an intense longing for this to be canon for season four. I hope you continue soon, because I've fallen in love with this story.
Puggle chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Should have come with a warning not to be read in public (cried at the hairdresser) Fantastic piece. Can't wait for more. Thank you so muich for sharing.
animegirl1987 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Oh god I can't wait for an up-date. I knew when I read this that I was doomed to follow it. It was so filled with angst and sadness that it pulled at my heart so damn heart it hurt physically. It was just so... realistic in how deeply it conveyed how we humans feel under situations like John. Losing someone is god awful. Finding out the person you want to be with has to stay away (physically) despite desperately wants to be with you is plain torture. Love definitely makes you do things you never thought you would do before and other times it strengthens your actions from before. I know the chapters are long and that means a lot of time is needed to write one, but it has been some time since you posted chapter four so it is giving me hope that just maybe I won't have too long to wait for the fifth. Here's to hoping and god can you write. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.