Reviews for CH Part 1: Captured Hearts
Anon chapter 19 . 1/28/2014
Thanks for a great story! 3 Going on to the sequel.
kirenuchiha1 chapter 19 . 1/24/2014
:) truly enjoyed chapter ,and can't wait till update
Guest chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
Beautiful story. Please update soon!
CaptainFluggers chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
So beautiful! *Rabid clapping* Such an Amazing story! Good job!
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
WAAAAAAAHHH! THAT WAS SO PERFECT! THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I JUST CAN'T-GAH!

Tetsuya is officially now my favorite OC of all time. Period. That was brilliant.

Really. I cried at least 13 times in the last 5 chapters alone! Jeez!

Thank you so much for such a beautiful, touching story! I really love how Aizen actually loves Tetsuya; in a lot of Aizen fics, (at least most of the ones I've read) are just dark lemons where he rapes or tortures someone. So THANKYOUTHAKYOUTHANKYOU for writing this story in such a way that it really touched my heart! Thank you!

loooooove,

チョッパーくん
O.verP.owered chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
Yayyyy! Waiting fot sequel soon!
Picklez80 chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
Thanks for the great story! I loved it. I'm off to start on the sequel. Awesome!
Kami-no-Namida chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
Yay~ Way to go! :3 What a way to end the story~

I'm really overjoyed about the sequel, can't wait to see it ;)
Sariniste chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
I loved the idea of Aizen being Tetsuya's "demon lover", sneaking in to see him and stealing him away from his proper and correct existence in Kuchiki Manor. :D

And it was so sweet that it really was Aizen who helped Tetsuya heal in the last chapter, not just his memory of the man. I'm very glad you put that in, and showed that Aizen really loves Tetsuya.

I'm glad that Aizen still admits his guilt, but I'm glad he won't leave Tetsuya, even "for his own good"! That was too painful to imagine...

I'm sorry this story is over, but I'm delighted you're planning a sequel! I'll be looking forward excitedly to that one!
Mina Kye chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
Aww! How sweet!

Yay! A sequel! _ Can't wait for it!

I really enjoyed this story! I know the sequel is going to be equally exciting as this. _ Great job!
MissLilly2012 chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
wonderful i shall look forward to the next story. Please keep up your wonderful writing!
Kami-no-Namida chapter 18 . 5/7/2012
Ohoho~ You sneaky woman :3 I think I like the ending of this chapter quite a lot xD I'll just have to hope that it is going to continue at least a bit as I hope for it xD
O.verP.owered chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
Oooh is it aizen?

Awesome chapter!
Sariniste chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
Ooh, thanks for the quick update! So sweet that Tetsuya imagines Aizen comforting and holding him and that it saves him from madness and nightmares... But Bya still doesn't trust Aizen, so he forces Tetsuya to promise to lie about him. So sad that no one believes Tetsuya has found true love...

But then the last sentence gave me some hope! Please, please, please update soon!
Mina Kye chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
Well that was not what I was expecting! Those 3 chapters that I missed were just... wow! That's a lot to take in.

I'm glad Aizen was able to reassure Tetsuya about his love. :)But it's so sad how they have to be away from one another. :(

Byakuya just doesn't understand... :( Hmm... maybe Renji can knock some sense into him a bit. Renji would probably have a more open mind about everything. But then again... probably not. It's a toss up.

Aizen took Tetsuya in the middle of the night. I knew that was coming at some point. It's so frustrating that they can't be together. :( I hope they have a happy ending. :)

Good job on the chapters! _ I can't wait for more :)