Reviews for Becoming
la luciole chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I love this story. It's nice to see something on Neville Craven. I know it's been some time since you wrote this but I'd love to see more of it.
Starkiller chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Wonderful, I've always had a soft spot for Dr. Craven _ Would you allow me to host this on my SG fansite? I'd really really appreciate it! All credit would of course go to you ;)

Here's the link:

-bit-of-earth.
Laura chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Oh, my goodness, I LOVED this! We got to see a different side of Neville, which was great. I love the Secret Garden, so it was fun reading this!
FaeRhapsody too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
This was an excellent fic! I just saw the musical "The Secret Garden" last night with a friend of mine and her family, and I absolutely loved it. Your fanfic is a beautiful continuation of it, with a wonderful display of Neville and his emotions.

There is one thing I wondered about it though. Is it a one-shot, or could you make it longer? The Neville Craven and Lenore Grey seems like a great plot.

Once more, excellent job. I'm adding this to my favorites!

FaeRhapsody
Jennifer chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
One of the very few fics for one of my favorite musicals, and another person who finds "sympathy for the Neville"! (I always think it's wrong when a production of TSG portrays Neville as out-and-out evil and villainous.) A good point to make, that Neville needs healing just as much as the rest of the characters did. Well-written, too! Nice job!