Reviews for the girl of his dreams
eekz chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
You come up with some of the most intriguing ideas! I greatly enjoyed this: it's unique and interesting, and you write beautifully.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Yes! I absolutely love Ten/Amy stuff, basically anything Amy. Amy is so shipable
LOvely work
TheFlyingDuck chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
I don't usually like 10/Amy fics, but I thought I'd give this one a go. I'm very glad I did, as it is wonderful. Please continue!
Ashlee Pond chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
You have to update this! It's absolutely amazing. Perfect characterisation and just beautifully written. Bravo.
NatrissaBelladonis chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
brilliant. absolutely brillliant. i can't wait to read more!
InkWoven chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Fascinating... I'm interested to see how you resolve this. Keep going!
SkyWideOpen chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Stunning. Not a single wasted word.

Your handle on the characters, especially Amy, is amazing.

Keep up the good work.
FallOutGrl02 chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
I just want you to know that I've been waiting for this and I JUST LOVE IT! SO.. CUTE! Sorry! Fangirling over here! *SIGH* I can't wait for the next chapter and to have this moment again _ Honest to Jesus. A little sad it's coming to an end though...
steelneena chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
I simply adore this
CumberPatches chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
I love your stories. They are so unique. I normally shy away from non-traditional storytelling, but you just do it so WELL! I love the emotional depth in each of your works.
tigerlily536 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
ahhh this is so good. i hope you have more up soo :) so this is in the alternate universe right? so it's a different amy than the one with the doctor. this amy never met the doctor when she was 7 right? just trying to work things out :) clarification.
Heartwing chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
I don't ship Amy/10. It's just… no.

But this- I adore this to pieces.

Love it.
DoctorsCompanion0000 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Well written. More chapters! This is awesome, I've never thought of this scenario before. I quite like it. Well done. Keep going! ;)
FallOutGrl02 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
What the french toast... I really enjoyed this(: Excellent job of describing the relationships between the characters. I look forward to reading more!
FallOutGrl02 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012