Reviews for The Transfer
This is maybe the third or fourth time I’ve read this work, and I fall in love with it even more each time I read it! Please update it, or if you no longer have the inspiration or drive to write this please give the story to another capable author so this wonderful story can continue.
Writer-Steph-94 chapter 39 . 7/9
PLEASE UPDATE THIS
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I NEED MORE OF THIS IN MY LIFE
NotQuiteCharley chapter 39 . 6/25
I'm rereading this story for probably about the fourth or fifth time, and I have to say I never tire of your story-telling. Since I'm not very familiar with the original books, my brain has picked up this plot as cannon!
As for the updating, I'm actually, if you don't mind my presuming, in a similar boat; I haven't updated one of my works in about three years. To be entirely honest, this story has given me enough inspiration to revisit something I thought I was done with. I suppose I mean to say that I truly hope you find the inspiration to complete this story, but I do completely understand if you've needed to move on from it. Just know, even incomplete, I have deeply enjoyed your version of these characters and their development. Best of luck to you!
melchormonica8 chapter 32 . 6/16
Please update your story is really good
MissNovel chapter 5 . 6/8
This is like the 5th time I've posted this in as many seconds bc apparently ove reviewed on more chapters than I thought so sorry if there are repeat postings

Hey man,,
I've read and reread this fanfic probably since late 2012- early 2013. I think I've only reviewed a few times though, and it was always something greedy like "UPDATE" or whatever. And then I would just click through chapters expecting more without giving anything in return. I'm sorry for that.
By far this is my favourite story. Like- out of everything I've read I keep coming back to it. Just to check. I read it all through again every time though, it is my fav after all.
I'm an adult now. I've been an adult for a few years. My roommate mentioned watching ghost hunt, and I mentioned your fic. She happened to love it just as much as I do. It made us a little closer.
I suppose what I'm trying to say is Thank You for all you've written up till now. It's given me hours of entertainment and I am truly grateful for that gift you gave me and all the other fans here.

Would you be open to taking a commission for a new chapter? I- and I'm sure many others- would be open to pay for this full fledged novel you've given to us for free. Let me know, okay? Name your price. 3

If not, I understand. Thank you so much for what you've done so far. If you dont want to continue, what you've given already is enough. Continued or not, I'll reread this story until the site dies, I can promise you that.
Irati chapter 39 . 6/7
I READ THIS IN LIKE 3 DAYS AND OMG THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I EVER READ OF NARU AND MAI AAAHHHH PLS UPDATE T.T
ajhalae chapter 39 . 6/1
This is such a great story and no matter how much time passes I always end up reading this again and again. I will switch from ghost hunt, to inuyasha, to mortal instruments, to many others but when I come back to ghost hunt, I always end up reading this book, the plot and characters are so detailed and developed I get hooked each and every time. I do hope you update soon!
chibikyuubichan chapter 39 . 5/30
Hi there! A long time ago I read yourr fic and it was fantastic. Rereading it and realising there were some new chapters was so exciting especially given the cuddling scene and Naru in class were in the last couple of newer chapters. Thankyou for writing such a brilliantly complex fic, and I hope one day you'll come back to it and update! Looking forward to that time!
L0V3SICKF00L chapter 39 . 5/25
ok, so it took me a week to listen to this story at work (thank you fanfic app for that update!) and I still love it as much as I did when I have read it long into the night! idk how many times i have resd this story. and I love it so. i cannot wait until you update it and give us more details for the transfer and training and all the more fluff! xoxoxoxoxo
lazzykane chapter 39 . 5/19
WHO WON THE BET
A fan of yours chapter 39 . 5/1
Love this story! Oh how I hope you have the time and the will to revisit it someday, I would be so thrilled to see a new chapter. I hope life is treating you well!
Goodonebadgirl chapter 39 . 4/8
I absolutely love how you portray your characters and how they develop. I also love how much Naru annoys Mai.:)
assy. yla chapter 39 . 4/1
wow. just. wow.
please update
melchormonica8 chapter 39 . 3/27
Plss update
Really love it! Can you please update?
2,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »