Reviews for The Transfer
Sad this is dead the characterization was bang on, loved it while it lasted!
I've been following this fic for years. I reread it every time I'm stressed or upset and I can't fall asleep. I know this story like the back of my hand. The past two times you've updated, I legitimately cried with excitement. Your writing is absolutely incredible. I actually started writing fanfiction because of you! The plot is the most thought out, original, amazing thing I've ever read. The way you bring each character to life outside of the original story just makes me so damn happy. Every time I come back I hope for another chapter. I don't know if you'll read this review, but even so, I just want you to know that your writing has impacted my life, and this story, despite being fictional, has been such a comfort to me. Thank you so much.
Congratulations for your wedding~ Have a happy family life with who are important for you. I hope that you will continue this fic even the update will be every year
fairyninjaM4 chapter 1 . 8/28
just checking in to see if youd made any notes on your profile, congratulations on getting married. I hope you continue with the story but if you dont please know it was wonderful and I hope your future is a good one.
LeyCoo chapter 39 . 8/13
Forever hanging on to hope that you will one day finish.
sarahnez1 chapter 39 . 8/1
I've read this story at least a dozen times. And I will never give up hope that'll you finish it one day
alueira chapter 1 . 7/30
I do hope you decide to come back to this story... but if you don’t then I’d just like to let you know that I’ve really enjoyed it so far! I like your writing style, and the way you’ve portrayed the characters (especially Mai & Naru’s relationship) leaves me wondering what’ll happen next! And I love how the cases you’ve created are mysterious and complex. Thank you for writing!
Mythelfa chapter 39 . 7/22
I already write a review at the beginning but now that I finished, the only thing I can say is that you will one day published other chapters. Your fic is just too good to remain unfinished.
Mythelfa chapter 4 . 7/21
Hello. I just want to say that I think you made a little mistake with Naru's age. We all know that at the beginning he is 17 years old, then there is at least 1 years before he find his brother's body (it was spring when he met Mai, the investigation with the doll was in summer, we saw an investigation at Christmas, then it's summer again when he found Gene, basically it's that for the time line). And you said that this story is 2 years after Naru has come back to England. So he should already be 20 years old, and Mai should be 18 years old, Yasu is 19 or 20 I'm not sure.
Otherwise, I shall say I like your story this far.
I saw that you didn't publish for almost 3 years now. I hope you didn't abandoned this fic because even if I don't now how its evolved after, I think it's sad to not give it a proper ending when I see all the work you put in it.
Good luck if you continu to work on it. (And excuse me for grammar or mistakes, English is not my mother tongue)
This is maybe the third or fourth time I’ve read this work, and I fall in love with it even more each time I read it! Please update it, or if you no longer have the inspiration or drive to write this please give the story to another capable author so this wonderful story can continue.
Writer-Steph-94 chapter 39 . 7/9
PLEASE UPDATE THIS
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I NEED MORE OF THIS IN MY LIFE
NotQuiteCharley chapter 39 . 6/25
I'm rereading this story for probably about the fourth or fifth time, and I have to say I never tire of your story-telling. Since I'm not very familiar with the original books, my brain has picked up this plot as cannon!
As for the updating, I'm actually, if you don't mind my presuming, in a similar boat; I haven't updated one of my works in about three years. To be entirely honest, this story has given me enough inspiration to revisit something I thought I was done with. I suppose I mean to say that I truly hope you find the inspiration to complete this story, but I do completely understand if you've needed to move on from it. Just know, even incomplete, I have deeply enjoyed your version of these characters and their development. Best of luck to you!
melchormonica8 chapter 32 . 6/16
Please update your story is really good
MissNovel chapter 5 . 6/8
This is like the 5th time I've posted this in as many seconds bc apparently ove reviewed on more chapters than I thought so sorry if there are repeat postings

Hey man,,
I've read and reread this fanfic probably since late 2012- early 2013. I think I've only reviewed a few times though, and it was always something greedy like "UPDATE" or whatever. And then I would just click through chapters expecting more without giving anything in return. I'm sorry for that.
By far this is my favourite story. Like- out of everything I've read I keep coming back to it. Just to check. I read it all through again every time though, it is my fav after all.
I'm an adult now. I've been an adult for a few years. My roommate mentioned watching ghost hunt, and I mentioned your fic. She happened to love it just as much as I do. It made us a little closer.
I suppose what I'm trying to say is Thank You for all you've written up till now. It's given me hours of entertainment and I am truly grateful for that gift you gave me and all the other fans here.

Would you be open to taking a commission for a new chapter? I- and I'm sure many others- would be open to pay for this full fledged novel you've given to us for free. Let me know, okay? Name your price. 3

If not, I understand. Thank you so much for what you've done so far. If you dont want to continue, what you've given already is enough. Continued or not, I'll reread this story until the site dies, I can promise you that.
Irati chapter 39 . 6/7
I READ THIS IN LIKE 3 DAYS AND OMG THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I EVER READ OF NARU AND MAI AAAHHHH PLS UPDATE T.T
2,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »