Reviews for The Transfer
fairyninjaM4 chapter 38 . 10h
I've just reread your story to incorporate your newest chapter and it melds well with the rest so no worries there; and though id love to have the rest of your chapters immediately I understand that life happens :-) please know you have readers still happily waiting.
Simran chapter 38 . 8/31
You should really continue. this the best I have ever read. I have read it over a million time already and I can't express how happy I am to get an update. plz plz plz continue and finish this story. my world feels incomplete without it being finish. an wonderful writer.
Thank you so much for updating! I almost died from curiosity but luckily satisfaction brought me back although I'll die again waiting for the next chapter.
IWillBelieveIt If I CanDreamIt chapter 30 . 8/22
If read your story many times as you can probably tell by the comments. No matter how many times I do read it i always find my self getting annoyed and even angry at Modoka. I just wish that Mai would snap at her for constantly pushing at things when people already tell her no and give signs to stop pushing. I just wish mai would put modoka in her place for once. I think it's your amazing way that you portray modoka that I can get this frustrated about the character. Now I know your busy and working very hard but it would mean the wold to me if you could have a point where mai has had enough and puts modoka in her place that would be awesome. I mean take the lin situation for example, yeah I get that she's hurt but so is he, his family is rejecting him for loving her and what does she do send I pick of another man and says how nice he is. If that was me and my boyfriend I would tell him to stick it where the sun don't shine and to come back when they've grown up. That was just cruel of her no matter how you do it so in my mind modoka should be set straight. Wow sorry for ratting it just kept getting to me. Any way love the story and I eagerly and patiently wait your next chapter.
A x
Amare chapter 38 . 8/22
You don't know how much this story means to people, me in particular. When my grandfather died there were very few things that kept me from... I suppose from wallowing the sadness? The story was a good one of those things. I read it multiple times and have reread it since then a few times. I was so excited when I saw that you had a new chapter up and I can't wait for the next one. Thank you for updating.
bolonita.madjuni chapter 38 . 8/20
That very beautiful chapter dear writer,again please update sooon...
THIS IS AMAZING. Like literally this is the fastest I've read a fanfiction, I just could not put it down. I was really cautious at first because I usually don't read unfinished stories because I can't handle the hiatus, but I'm never giving up on this one. I can't wait until you're next update!
lazzykane chapter 38 . 8/15
as i wish apond a star wandering were you are i make this wish "i wish i wish you would finish this" i really really miss you
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 38 . 8/14
LOVE this story! I had taken a hiatus from ghost hunt fics for a while but saw the update for this one and chose to use it to jump back into the fandom! GREAT job! I am still dying for another update! Things are getting soooo intense!

~Jess
ForestLights chapter 38 . 8/9
I'm so happy you updated! This chapter was great just like the rest of them! It was intense and I liked how you done the exorcism! Beautifully written as always! I'm glad you're writing again because your writing is amazing. The characters are all written in the way they should be and the story has amazing progression! Keep writing dear, can't wait for the next chapter!
GreenDrkness chapter 38 . 8/9
Yay after reading 38 chapters Naru has finally admitted his feelings to himself now all he has to do is admit them to Mai
I wonder how her class is going to take her absence
Keep on the writes
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 38 . 8/6
It made me so excited to find out that you updated this! I was browsing my favorites today when I saw it! Don't feel bad, by the way, life happens and you can't always control when you can update. I can't wait to read the next chapter but take as much time as you need alright? You write so well that is hate for you to feel rushed.

Hope things start looking up!
Ms.KClare chapter 38 . 8/3
Naru, Naru...*rolls eyes exasperatedly*
Mai and Gene is not happening sweetheart :/
Malindorie-san, please tell Naru that :'(
I can't wait for the next chapter...meanwhile i shall mope in a corner...and wait anyway.
Ms.KClare chapter 37 . 8/3
Squeeeeeeeeeeee! X3
That happened...it actually happened *.*
Oh mother of sweet baby Jesus squirrel...that was sooo cute! Naru and Mai cuddling, Naru and Mai holding hands, Naru realising he's in love with her...this is too much for my weak heart to handle. It's 12:30 am and I was literally squealing and giggling in bed while I read this xD I hope people in my vicinity don't get the wrong idea o.o
Anyway, I love you and your story to pieces! Thank you for writing this, and I hope you update soon :)
Akai Seirei chapter 38 . 8/3
If your husband was the one who bring you back to writing this amazing story, please give him a HUGE hug on my part. The men should be given the City Key or a National Medal. Welcome back, we missed you dearly. Please continue this work until the end, it’s such a wonderful story that makes my days and nights. We want Mai to finally have Naru dancing on her little fingers and Naru begging for forgiveness for wrongly assuming she loved Gene. You rock!
1,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »