Reviews for The Transfer
soloveyourstory chapter 37 . 5/26
Please update it has been a year! :(((
Iloveanimex chapter 35 . 5/25
ARE YOU ALIVE! PLEASE TELL ME! WE ARE ALL WORRIED!
Emily chapter 1 . 5/19
I know it's been years since you lasted updated, but I keep hoping that you'll come back and finish the story. This is one of the best fanfiction I've ever read, and I really want to read the end. Also, as soon as you're done I'm going to print it out and put it in a special binder so I can read it any time I'm feeling down, because this story always manages to make me smile. :D Thank you for your hard work and please finish it!
Nekokittygirl chapter 37 . 5/15
GRRRWWWAAAARRRR! UPDATE! Nya! :3
Mariasakura2000 chapter 37 . 5/15
Please update!
Airmage chapter 37 . 5/14
OMG YES! So excited for the next chapter! Update ASAP!
Curlyfr13s chapter 37 . 5/10
This is an amazing story, please continue it!
The story good and the characters ( especially Naru ) are like them selves not like a totally different person like in most fan stories that I read, BUT UPDATE PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS PLEASE I'M DIEING
IWillBelieveIt If I CanDreamIt chapter 37 . 4/29
Thai is really good please update soon! I'm really enjpying it
Nekokittygirl chapter 37 . 4/20
It's been a little over a year since you updated, maybe you should ne? UPDATE! Nya! :3
Please update soon ! Pretty please
It has been over a YEAR since you updated! PLEASE UPDATE!
snogsnapscarter chapter 37 . 4/14
With that last sentence I freaked out so hard I /embarassed/ myself. I freaked out even more when I realised it was the last chapter available and oh my god, how did it end so fast? And it's been over a year and I'm not complaining, I follow stories that haven't been updated since 2009 or worse. But still, I crave for the next chapter. I won't tell you to hurry up and stop whatever you're doing to write chapter 38 because writing fanfiction is and always will be a hobby to everyone (me included) and we shouldn't treat it like it's of utmost importance (even though this one... this one feels like it's /canon/. Nothing pleases me more than awesome characterization and plotline) yet I hope we get an update sooner than later and also hope you're doing okay because that's what really matters.
fairyninjaM4 chapter 37 . 4/11
Please let me start by saying that this is easily one of the top two stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading on the internet, and I read quite often. Your character build and development is fantastic; ive laughed, cried, gasped in horror and fangirld all over the place.
I am also extremely pleased with the amount of research you have done for essentially every part of your story. Locations, cultural differences, advanced theories, psychology and parapsychology all beautifully applied to your work. To often when searching for a good story im repelled by the language usage and unintelligent conversations alone. Several times I have burst into laughter from the banter and trouble generated by Madoku and Yasu. All in all I thank you for the story and ask that you pretty please continue when you are able. Id hate to see something this good go unfinished. Please and thank you
Me
RenSawyer chapter 37 . 4/7
If this is not one of the most well composed fanfictions that has ever been presented to the internet, it certainly ranks with the greatest. The way you keep the characters true to the originals yet develope them as the story progresses is masterful, and the way you've continued the plot is riveting. Your inclusion of cultural details, vast vocabulary, and beautiful writing style are absolutely wonderful. I am thrilled someone took the time to write such an amazing piece for Ghost Hunt! So if you don't mind me begging, please, please, PLEASE don't give up on it! I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter!
1,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »