Reviews for The Transfer
Ms.KClare chapter 27 . 3h
Bwahahahahah xD i don't know why, but comparing Yasu to a barnacle made me laugh out loud for atleast 10 minutes! What an awesome, awesome story and an equally awesome chapter! To be honest, i tend to just skim through the case info and technical stuff...and i read the rare fluffy moments 3 times each :D
To share an embarrasing experience, i walked into a room full of people wrapped only in a towel D:
TheDrowned chapter 38 . 7/31
I think this was a solid resolution. Nice work as always. My fav Ghost Hunt fic :)
kazuki12akirah chapter 38 . 7/31
Wow.. feels like forever since i've read this story...
this is a great story... and please continue?
ahehehehehe...
Noll is now a bipolar in Mai's mind... ohohohohohoho...
ErinAR chapter 38 . 7/24
Thank you for resuming your writing. You have a gift. I love this story. Oliver's intransigent nature reminds me of my husband. I look forward to the next chapter.
He's finally admitting it! I'm so happy! Please update soon. I can't wait for more! :)
This is one of the only Ghost Hunt Fics that I keep track of because it is one of the few (and one of the best) in developing the story while still keeping the characters almost totally true (at least I feel). I would only suggest having Masako and John involved in the story somehow... like being requested on a case in England or something, cuz they're the characters that haven't been seen as much. But it's only my opinion, so yeah :) Anyway thanks for spending your time to write stories like this! :)
Sakura Namida chapter 38 . 7/17
Yay! I am so excited you are back! And thank you for another amazing chapter! I cannot wait to read the rest!
sarahnez1 chapter 38 . 7/16
When I saw that you updated another chapter i thoroughly embarrassed myself in public but it was totally worth it. You started writing again and I hope it makes you as happy as it makes us! :D patiently awaiting the next chapter :)
sincerelymv chapter 38 . 7/15
This is the best fan fiction I have ever read! You could write a novel with this great writing! Please continue with this story, finding out you updated this fan fiction made my year.
flavia07 chapter 38 . 7/15
The sheer joy I had when I got the update email was ridiculous! Lol you shouldn't worry about the quality of the chapter, it was as wonderful as always :)
Sometimes we need a break from things to realise how much enjoyment we gained from them. I'm sorry to hear about your work issues and I hope they get rectified. You are amazingly talented and I'm so glad your back! Ff hasn't been the same without you x
BunnyPrincess chapter 38 . 7/15
Your fanfic is the BEEESSSSSTTTTT! one I've read so far. And still is. I love how you keep them in character and develop them. Even the way the characters develop seems natural. That is what I love about your fic.

Writer's block must suck and I'm sure even us fan doesn't want to read something sub-par. But still I'm glad even if I have to wait for a veeerrry looong time, I still get to read new updates. Keep up the good work and I pray for your enlightenment in getting new ideas for the next chapters...
Jessica chapter 38 . 7/14
So happy that you are back! I was so excited to see the update I squealed (I'm at work, so it was awkward lol)! I thought it read fine, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
A fellow reader chapter 1 . 7/14
This has to be one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! I usually skip a lot when I read fanfics but everything is just so beautifully written I couldn't even if I tried. XD
Keep up the amazing work!
A Fan chapter 38 . 7/10
yay! you're back! I'm relatively new to your work, but I love the way you capture Mai and Naru's characters. They feel completely legitimate. 3 Good luck with the next chapter!
kitsu mana chapter 38 . 7/9
sup! i'm just a random ghost hunt nut and fan of your fan fic but I just want to say I hope you cure (if thats the right word) your writers block ! also, stay awesome!
1,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »