Reviews for The Transfer
madisnk chapter 39 . 2/18
jfnfjdniuhg have you ever felt like a story was written just for you? BECAUSE THATS HOW THIS STORY MAKES ME FEEL. I LOVE IT SO MUCH I JUST SIT HERE LAUGHING AND SQUEALING LIKE A SCHOOL GIRL. THANK YOU SO MUCH
Vick.Yamada chapter 39 . 2/11
OMG I'm so in love with your story! But I noticed that has been more than a year since your last update (
The emotional developing of the characters is simply awesome, so well done, I really enjoyed it!
I'm not very good in english, but I'm going to wait anxiously for an update, so please, don't give up of The Transfer, ok? ;)
Morgean chapter 39 . 2/11
I absolutely love this story. By far this is the best ghost hunt fanfiction I have ever read because you stay so true to the characters. I hope someday it will be finished. And thank you so much!
Loved it, and cannot wait for the next chapter! Poor Mai-chan, Todd needs that stick removed. We also need Naru to make a move soon, but I'm loving the build up between them both! Cannot wait to see what happens next!
Just reread the entire fic for the nth time. Still absolutely love it. Hope you've had a good start to 2017, Malindorie!
Alyson Metallium chapter 38 . 1/24
Man, I miss this story. One of the few nonfinshed Ghost Hunt fics that I regularly go back to reread because the characterizations are awesome. Also helps ease the sting of never really getting any sort of resolution from the manga and anime series since it looks like Vol 12 and the sequel manga storyline won't be released in English ever. Oh well. I hope that you are doing well, and while I hate that we probably won't get to know what happens when the BIG SECRET is revealed, in a way, it's ok because I hate seeing Naru and Mai torn apart in any way, even if it's on a temporary basis.

I would have liked to see Mai poltergeist on Roger Todd, though. XD
MissNovel chapter 1 . 1/22
I must have reread this fanfic ten times. I came back to it recently, after seeing some Transfer FanArt on tumblr. Just know that we are willing to wait!
'Lo. I hope you're faring well, your readers miss you dearly :3
Anon chapter 39 . 1/18
Still no progress :(

I really want to know what will happen when Naru finds out about Mai's (and Lin's) GINORMOUS secret!
Nala Moon chapter 39 . 1/16
I think this is the third time I've read this ... really hope you carry on sometime soon!
Nastish07 chapter 39 . 1/9
Your work is amazing! This is one of my all-time favorite fan fiction on Ghost Hunt! I re-read it like five times, and every time it catches me until the end! I hope we will see the next chapter soon because for me it feels like ghost hunt never ended, we just had to wait for somebody to keep it going! Thank you for writing this, and I will be waiting all the time needed to keep on reading it!
Theladysadie chapter 39 . 1/5
Please please update! :)
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 39 . 1/3
I can't believe it took me so long to get around to reading this update! This is by far my favorite GH fic! I love that Naru finally admitted his own feelings but omg both he and mai are SO dense lol. I've always wondered if you were going to bring Mai's ex into the story, the jealousy would be amazing! I would love to see how that goes down. I am absolutely giddy with excitement for the next chapter so PLEASE update soon! IM DYING OVER HERE!

~Jess
Guest chapter 39 . 12/8/2016
Dear writer, i hope you update soon. Your story is very entertaining. I actually treat it as a continuation of ghost hunt. ️ If i promise to review your story for every chapter, will you finally update?
Guest chapter 39 . 11/30/2016