Reviews for The Transfer
I have reread this story many times over. I will reread this story in the future as well. Just so you know if you come back, I'll be there to soak up whatever story you put out. Thank you for even beginning this story as it has inspired me to write more.

Thank you.
Glarie chapter 39 . 7/28
:) It's 2017 and I don't know if you still read your reviews anymore, but I just got to say your story has really brightened up my whole year! (Yes it's that great!) Heck, I even consider your fic the unofficial sequel to Ghost Hunt lol. So much thought was put into the story, characters, etc (Mai's continuous involvement in ghost hunting after Naru's departure, Gene's unwillingness to move on, the 'transfer' development, Gene's/Mai's training, Naru's gradual development of feelings for Mai, and so on). Really, well done! You've done a wonderful job crafting a very believable AU continuation of Ghost Hunt. The ending of the manga left me feeling depressed and I ventured back into fanficland to fill that void, but damn do I really wish your story was the legit manga sequel. I do hope someday you'll find the inspiration again to continue this story :). You're a wonderful author! (P.S. - for future writing, you might want to consider downloading and writing on Evernote. That way should your computer ever break or whatnot, you can just redownload Evernote and have everything saved.) Again, thank you for this wonderful story. Time to re-read!
Alessandracarnero chapter 39 . 7/13
Is this story ever going to be finished? I quite like it /
lazzykane chapter 39 . 7/13
i miss you
TKitsunne chapter 39 . 7/9
Hello, Malindorie!
I don't know if you still read your reviews... I hope so!
I'd just like to say that you are an amazing writer and your story is fascinating. It's my favorite Ghost Hunt fanfiction by far and I've been in the fandom since I was 15 years old (Now I'm 23), so I've read fanfictions enough to really mean what I said.
I don't know why you stopped writing and your reasons. Whatever they are, I respect them. Just know that if you still have the love for this story and the urge to come back one day, we'll wait you no matter how long it takes, 'cause it's worth it. You are incredible! Thank you for providing us so many emotions with The Transfer.
kira5468 chapter 39 . 7/8
I've read this story like 5 times! Haha still one of my absolute favorites! Hope you can update soon!
YouthfullyJinxed chapter 39 . 6/12
In truth, I gobbled your story up. it's so amazing! My only thing is how long Naru and Mai are taking to get together. All because of simple miscommunication. But I really just want them to hurry up and kiss, lol. Please update soon! You're style of writing is so in depth it paints a beautiful picture!
Mindy04 chapter 39 . 6/4
Love your writing, pls come back ;-;
Franki chapter 39 . 5/29
I hope you are able to update this someday. It's still my favourite ff of all time! I've read it so many times now and I love it just as much every time.
mynamesblank chapter 1 . 5/27
You're so nosy Madoka! I'm beginning to hate you.
mynamesblank chapter 1 . 5/27
Madoka! *angry face*
Olá alindorie tudo bem to adorando a história to Muita risca e o Roma se de Naru e mai é muito bom vc vai continuar.
bewitchedquill chapter 39 . 5/22
I love this story! Please update soon!
GhostLucy chapter 39 . 5/3
Is this story going to update,
Because it makes me happy! It's so fantastic
Ganzademon chapter 39 . 4/26
Can't wait for the next chapter and more please update soon
1,963 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »