Reviews for The Transfer
mushipans chapter 39 . 2/13
I was just re-reading ghost hunt and decided to check if this story was updated recently. I hope you find the time to continue! I know many of us are waiting to see what will happen next. It’s really been a long time. Thank you for sharing this with us. Hopefully whatever you have going on with your life is all well.
MagicInUsAll chapter 39 . 1/28
Okay, it’s been sooooo long since you’ve updated so I know it’s a long shot but this is like the 10th time I’ve re-read this story and I am DYING to know what happens next! I mean, Naru knows he is in love with Mai now, Lin knows about the transfer, Madoka knows what happened when Mai confessed GAHHHH it’s all so juicy! A would also love to see more jealous Naru, and omg if you could somehow orchestrate Mai’s ex making an appearance that would just be SO good! Seriously, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE! Seriously, please please please update. I am very scared that you’ve abandoned this fic, and that would literally be a tragedy!

~Jess
RCWilkz chapter 39 . 1/27
update?
A Fan chapter 39 . 1/19
Alright, so I should start off by saying hello! Hello!

I have been reading Fanfics on this site for over five years and in all that time I have never, not once written a review or made a comment on any story EVER! But I am going to for the first time write one because I absolutely love this story. I know life can throw curve balls at you and a lot of things can change over time but I would be so grateful and happy if you were to finish this story! There are so many fics on this website but this one has a grace and quality to it, that is hard to find. I also know many others have reviewed to try and get you to update this story but maybe one more is all you need. Please if you would be so kind...finish it! If not for us(all your fans) but for yourself, for the chance to say you completed something you obviously worked SO hard on! Thank You!

A very dear Fan!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 39 . 1/11
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
Chiu-kun chapter 39 . 1/7
crying a little bit upon reaching the last update and realizing that was 2015. I do hope all is well and that you do come back to this fic, you are amazingly talented and honestly in my opinion this fic is even better than the manga (tho it is a continuation)
thypsychotic chapter 39 . 12/23/2017
This will truly remain as my all-time favorite Ghost Hunt fic. Your characterization and pacing is perfect, really.
Alice chapter 39 . 12/9/2017
I miss seeing this update. I still hope one day it will, but if we are truly destined to never know what happens next then I’m just glad I got to read what I did. I fell in love with this story and I was sad when I realized that I was likely never going to get to read the next chapter. As a personal creative writer, just writing little things for close friends, I know what it’s like to get stuck in a story or to just lose interest with time. It sucks cause you knew what you wanted when you started but it goes from being fun to being a chore. I’m not sure what it was with this story, but no matter why the story died, I’m glad I got to enjoy what I did. I still come back and re-read it when I’m in the mood for a particularly good ghost hunt fic, but at this point I think I could recite most of the story by heart. So Malindorie, thank you for bringing this story to the world, thank you for all the laughs and the tears, thank you for the time and effort you put into the story, and most of all thank you for just being you.
I hope that where ever you are, this review finds you well. I wish you the best in your life and I hope you know that you gave me a lot of happiness and smiles through your story. I don’t think I could ever really put words to how much your work has done for me but I tried my best here.
Seriously wishing you the best,
Alice.
SOMEONE DYING chapter 39 . 11/12/2017
THE URGE TO HAUNT U FOR UPDATES ARE REAL PLS COME BACKKKKK
xxemily92xx chapter 39 . 11/4/2017
Hey I know it's been years since this was updated but I have to say this is hands down my favourite ghost hunt fic of all time. Your characterisation of naru is on point! Hope you get the chance to come back to this someday :)
Anon32 chapter 39 . 10/31/2017
I've been reading your story forever. I think I've re-read this whole series about 7 times now. please update soon! come back please!
Rosedreamer chapter 39 . 10/31/2017
I love this story. I can not tell you how sad I am that you haven't updated for a long time. Please come back!
mushipans chapter 39 . 10/17/2017
I hope you're well! It's been a long time. But even as time continues on and days turn into years, I find myself back here again and again. Thank you for writing this story. I hope we'll all come by and find you here writing again.
GirlOfDeath chapter 39 . 10/8/2017
Please please come back this is one of the best Ghost Hunt stories I have read x
WinterGiirll chapter 39 . 10/8/2017
Pleeeaaassee come back! It's been two years and we miss you and your beautiful writing!
1,988 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »