Reviews for As Love Grows
mcfuz chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
THis was deliciously fluffy. I like the structure; may have to 'borrow' it! :D
FamousNoOne chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Awww. :) I've never read about Bill and Fleur before, but this is just so cute. :) And realistic, too.
earth17 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
aw soo sweet. i love bill and fleur
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
AW!
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Cute one-shot. This might be difficult with the word limit, but it would've been nice if the Bill/Fleur relationship was elaborated a bit more to be made a bit more distinct. That is, some of the sentences felt like they could be used to describe any relationship (e.g. "He has had girls in the past, but this one is different").

Overall, though, interesting one-shot.
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I love it! It was a nice way to show how their relationship progressed since we don't get to see that in the books. We see Fleur and Bill together when they get married, but it was a great way to visualize how they got together. This was really sweet and adorable! Hope to see more stories like this!
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I love the layout of this. It's so simple, and so beautifully done. The building of the length really works with building up their relationship, and I do like it when people take time out to appreciate the relationships less spot-lighted in the series. :)

-Lee x
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I loved this story. It was absolutely one of my favorites you have ever written (and that's saying a lot because I love your work!). The progression is wonderful and you have a way of letting us (the readers) sit right down next to them and share their story.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh, I loved it! :)
banshee1968 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That was sweet thanks
silverbirch chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Amazing, as usual. Yes, I did count the first few, just to check.

What else you did, too, was get the reason they're together. He saw behind the mask to the person who was brave enough to get involved in a war she could have run away from.
hrgirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Very lovely!
karelia chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is an excellent way of building up a relationship. Brava!
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh! Lovely! I like the way it builds. Nifty prompt.