Reviews for I couldn't save them
Calypso chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
O my God... you did a fic on 9/11. I...
Elisabet chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
9/11 is my birthday. It was horrible. My very first birthday and all I can remember from it was my family sitting in front of the t.v. Watching the towers go Down with horrified looks on their faces. Every year I force myself to watch this one tape, this one tape about my birthday, that gives me hope.
Kira Sema chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
:( Awwwwww now I hate 9/11 even more.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
My dear you are very talented.
This was a great story you mixed reality with it and that is what made it so great! It made me a little sad an kinda teary eyed.
WhoAteMyEnchilada chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
omg hits home!you mashed fiction with reality causing the perfact storm of a story
Turkeyhead987 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I'm crying, no, bawling.

Is it okay for me to cry?

This was such a great one shot, even though it was do sad. At the end, when I read the last line, I was like "that's why everything sounded so familiar."

You, Hopeistheway, are a great writer! Such great talent. :) *sniffles*

I think you would be a great writer in the future, if you ever decide to write stories then. :) again, great one shot, kept me teary and sad throughtout the whole thing.

Good job. :) epic work. :)
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Awwwww :'( I cried at the I Love You part. I was reading this teary-eyed the whole entire time. Your very talented. It's funny, cuz I was silently sobbing when my brother came in my room and asked me what happened and I told him to read this and HE out of all people CRIED! And he doesn't even LIKE Danny Phantom! Give yourself a pat on the back! 3
truephan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Whoah...I had no idea...I thought the end had an interesting twist and didn't expect that at all. Of course, so full of angst; but I would like to have seen a better transition between Danny's realizing that everyone was dead and then asking to live with Vlad. It seemed a bit rushed...and so did the affection and 'I love you' part.

I did particularly like this one line in the chapter:

'Our sobs chorused together in harmony.'

Overall, nice chapter, even when you know I'm no fan of angst! tays. truephan
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I knew thats what this was about! We had to watch this horrible video about that day and it showed all these people jumping and ...just horriblenes really...

this was wel written, and very descriptive. made me amost cry!
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Aww... This was so sad! But great! Nice job!
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
that's so sad sniff...
hopeistheway chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Hope everyone liked it. Sorry if I hurt anyone when I wrote this...
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh my goodness. I mean... wow. What a bombshell of emotions.

Within just a few paragraphs, I started to understand where this was headed, what the setting was going to be.

Evoking such an explosive event will certainly bring a lot of emotion to the forefront of (most- although a lot of current ff readers were too young to remember now) people's minds. But everyone experienced it differently... so who knows exactly WHAT emotions people will get as they get into the body of your story.

Having the Fentons and Sam and Tucker and Vlad THERE brings up some interesting questions in my mind. Why were they all there on a weekday morning? And how was it that Danny was there to SEE but was unable to DO anything to help? Same with Vlad. Especially since there WERE people who were able to get out and help others get out before everything went to pieces. But I DO understand that that isn't the point of this story... the point is what happens BECAUSE of this stuff... but it still threw me off enough to take me out of the moment.

Also, a thing about Vlad. At one point, he is crying and has blue eyes (aka- he's Masters). But then he's trying to shield Danny with his cape (Plasmius' cape) but I didn't see him transform in between.

Poor poor Danny. And Vlad. Their world just came crashing down on them together. Just like so many peoples' did on that day. :/

I totally bought the back-and-forth conversation where Danny asks to live with Vlad. But it seemed too soon for Danny to say that he loved the guy. I understand everything he's been through, and I think that such a terrible thing could make them live together not only without wanting to blast each other to bits but well. But I just don't think that things would progress THAT quickly.

LOVE the last line. So impactful and really puts everything into perspective even if you'd guessed before then.

Sapphireswimming