Reviews for I Was Broken
Steffi chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Hi, I just started reading your story, and I'm liking it :)
Loverpattzkstew chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Love it again can't wait for next chapter . Love the bit where Edward said ""Yes, Alice, it does. She's.. god, I don't know what she is, but she's so fucking special," and where bella wants to find her jack too cute.
Loverpattzkstew chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Really love this chapter and how they was both like I'm broken too cute they are and can't wai t for next chapter. Update soon
Twilightchick45 chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
I think they can have something pretty good. But its going to be baby steps for awhile.
Ellen92 chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
God, I really love this story, darling!
And I'm so happy to see them together! YAY! Hopefully they can be happy for a while 'cause I have a feeling things aren't going to be good forever...
Can't wait to read more!

& Thanks for the rec *-*
Loverpattzkstew chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
What is Edward going to say? Is it to tell bella about his past. Oh really can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon :)
Loverpattzkstew chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Did not think it would be the same reason why bella is there. And yes I do love this Edward he is just too sweet and been though a lot. Can't wait to find out what bella tells him. Really hope she says yes :)
Loverpattzkstew chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Aww Edward is so sweet can't wait for more of him and see why he is at the psychologist
Loverpattzkstew chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Aww I knew the angles eyes would be Edwards really can't wait to read more
Loverpattzkstew chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Really love the first chapter can't wait to read more :)
DSAEK chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
honey! i've been waiting for this chapter for soooooooo long!
keep going!
stinepiigen chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
What will happen next? Oh ooooh.. I'm excited to see. I WANT TO KNOW! And can't wait for their relationship to develop.

Lots of love to yoooooou.
RobstenCrew chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Really like it :) Write soon *wink*
Klio
RobstenFan4Ever chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
that was a good chapter thanks for updating it!
GigglyKristen chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
omg I really missed this story! :D
Can't wait for the next chapter!
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »