Reviews for I Was Broken
Ellen92 chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
I'm so so so so so so happy that you're finally writing again, because damn, it's only now I realize how much I loved this story!
Keep going babe!
Stinepiigen chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Oh my god bb3 What are you trying to do to me?

MOOOOOOOORE! But they kissed oh my goooood! I can't wait till they actually get Boyrfriend and Girlfriend. They're just perfect for each other :D3 Very, very perfect. I love them so much. This chapter was so fucking amazing. Don't know why I haven't read it before - hmm.. weird! Anyway, I love it so freaking much. And Bella's dream came true, awww :')

It's just not fair you end the chapter right there.. you only make people want more! And you know that!

Now I will forever wait for you to update again! Please give us more Edward/Bella moments like these :D I LOVE YOU!
Twilightchick45 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
So it seems like Bella's having a good time despite her fear. So they kind of had their first kiss. What will they think?
GigglyKristen chapter 7 . 4/15/2012

OMG they are sooooo cute! :D :D :D

Can't wait to read mooooore, a lot more! :D

But first: have fun in Paris!
rjcarreno77 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
Wonderful chapter. :)

Loved Bella's pov for this chapter as she told Angela about her date with Edward.

Glad that Bella agreed to meet Edward at his 'special place'.

Awwww! Loving Bella and Edward's time at the lake so far. And it looks like their first kiss is about to happen. 3

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)

And have a great time in Paris. :D
francesmama chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
cant wait for your next update
Ellen92 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
*jumping around doing happy dances and freakisch stuff*

Why is Edward so sweet/ cute/ adorable? Askldfjqmldfjqmlskj

AND WHY DID YOU HAVE TO STOP THERE? COME OOON! *hating you* *not really* *but still*

I swear if you don't update soon, I'm gonna kick your ass!
Stinepiigen chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Aww.. Alice, how I love her in every fic. She's just great. It's a good thing she's been moving on so she can "take care" of Edward. It's a good thing they've each other :D

I love how Edward is all nervous about asking Bella out - it's just so sweet. And where is his secret place? I wanna know. But woaw, he's amazing if he wants to show her such a personal thing on date number two. Waauw! That's kind of a big step - I believe so. Anyway, I'm sure their date is going to be amazing. Maybe it'll be sooo magical that we'll get a kiss? Just a little one? Little tiny tiny kiss?

haha..okay, I'll stop being weird. Amazing chapter, love it 3

*Waiting for that date to come*
hilararoula chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
this was amazing as always :)

i wonder what is Edward's secret place...

i really can't wait for the next one :)
Twilightchick45 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Edward really likes Bella. I think he should be causous and go slow.
GigglyKristen chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
lsqfkdjqmldfkjmlfkj Edward is soooo cute when he's nervous!

Oh and I looooved the conversations between Alice and Edward! :D

Write, write, WRIIIIIIIIITE! Because I can't wait to read the next chapters!
rjcarreno77 chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
Wonderful chapter. :)

I really enjoyed Edward and Alice's conversation. It's good that he can open up to his sister about his feelings for Bella.

So far, I like Carlisle.

As for Edward's secret place. I have no idea where it could be. Maybe someplace like the meadow?

Glad that Bella agreed to go with Edward to his special place. :D

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Ellen92 chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
Yeah Alice push your brother in the right direction! :D

And is there anything cuter than a nervous Edward? I don't think so! Asdfqlsjdmflk :')

But now I'm curious as hell about Edward's secret place so you better update soon missy or I'm gonna kick your ass!
hilararoula chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
aww that was sooo sweet!i can't wait for the next tme they'll meet again :)
Ellen92 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Throughout the entire date I have been sitting here with a huge grin on my face :') Trolololo, no regrets :')

(I feel like the creepy stalker :'D)

Oh and I like the fact that Bella said she wanted the first touch to be special. *sappy* but they are so cute *-*Asdlkfjqsldfjmqldfjmqlsdj

Oh and don't let Edward play the "Oh, I can't call right away because then it'll look like I'm too pushy-card" please :') Let him call instantly :')

Oh, and let Jacob die in a car accident or something. Or in a tsunami. Or an earthquake. Or a home jacking. Or euhm, whatever. There are a lot of beautiful ways to let a fucker like thim die.

Aaaaand I'm rambling again.

Ellen out.