Reviews for I Was Broken
MarzxD chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
:DD first time reading this!

and i love it already

please continuee! 3333
Twilightchick45 chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Well Bella went ahead with the date. For a moment I thought she would back out, but she didn't. Good for her. One step at a time.
GigglyKristen chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
I'm so happy the date was kind of perfect!

And luckily there was no kiss on the first date... that one has to be perfect!

And I really liked to read the fears she's facing!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
rjcarreno77 chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Wonderful chapter. :)

Loved reading what Bella was feeling after Edward had asked her out on a date.

Rosalie was a good supportive friend. And that's good that she didn't go crazy when Bella told her that she(Bella) had a date. LOL!

Glad that Edward and Bella's first date went well. Since they didn't kiss at the end of the date, I have a feeling that their first kiss is going to be magical.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Stinepiigen chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Okay, lot of different emotions in this chapter. First I was like Holy Shit. I feel so sorry for Edward. He doesn't deserve to be so fucked up. He really is fucked up. A LOT! I'm so glad he had Alice. She kept him alive. I can't believe somebody actually can be so mean. Hit his own son. What is wrong with that man? And the mother..OMG! Even worse. Just standing there, looking. like nothing's going on. Just another normal day. Well crap. You almost get sick just thinking about it. I just want to scream at her. " IT'S YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN!" Like that would've helped. Anyway, I'm glad they came to Carlisle and Esme. They're the sweetest people in the whole world. And also Alice..Awww.. So happy for her. She's the strong one. She has a normal life. Edward deserves that too. So good he started going to the psychologist. That may have been one of the best decisions in his life. That way he gets to know Bella. And he's right. Bella, that name fits her perfectly. Well, actually it means beautiful in Italian, so of course! 3 Anyway, I love hearing about how he feels about her. She can show him the light. The happiness in life. They can save each other. Of course they will. I'm actually surprised. The way they look at each other. They see the other person as strong. And inside they're just the complete opposite. I know people is like that..but still..It's kind of scary. We never know what's going on behind the face, never. How sad is that?

The end of the chapter totally gave me a feeling of "awww". It's so sweet that he thinks of her..cares about her. Awww3 That is love. REAL LOVE! Edward can finally (well, in some time) make love to somebody. Feel loved. Give love to others than Alice, Esme and Carlisle. But one thing I'm worried about. Will Bella go out with him? I love him for asking, but.. We know how destroyed Bella is.. so will she do it? I don't know. Guess I have to wait to find that out. Something to look forward to. just Bella, please don't let Edward down. It will kill him. even though they don't know each other that well. Then don't.

Love getting EPOV! It's so so so so good. Great hearing his story and his mind. Love. 3
Stinepiigen chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Awwww.. They're so sweet! And they don't even know what the other is thinking..but we do - hæhæhæ 3 This was VERY good. I really feel sorry for Bella and her fear. Hopefully Edward will make her forget it. Just a little. That would be so perfect if it happened. I'm so glad Edward started talking to her..Oh my.. FINALLY! Now they can speak every time they meet..and fall in love..and kiss.. oh my god! Can't wait to see how their love turns out. It'll be perfect, I'm 100% sure 3 But honestly, who thought that you would find your soulmate at a psychologist? well, not me. But at the same time that's her place. She's actually comfortable there. If a guy came to her at the club or pizzaria she would be uncomfortable. This is her safe-zone. Then it's okay. Awww.. I just love Edward and Bella lovestories. They're so perfect. There's just something about those two names that make it even more...fantastic. Dreamy. Magic. I don't know why. If they're named other names I wouldn't feel the same way about strange. Well at least I don't think so 3 Okay, I'll stop talking now :D Gotta read next chapter too.
Twilightchick45 chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
Now we know more about Edward's past. Him, and Bella have both been hurt by someone close to them. Maybe this will be what brings them together.
Twilightchick45 chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
I love that the idea of seeing Edward again just seemed to take over Bella's thoughts and now we know its the same for him. So introductions have been made. What now?
Twilightchick45 chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
So she is finally getting her firs5t encounter with Edward. I think Bella is afraid to go home that Jacob might find her there.
Twilightchick45 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Just came across this story and it sounded really interesting so I decided to give it a try. So far I am loving it and can't wait to read the rest of the chapters that are up.
Ganina chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
I know this is your first E/B story but you are doing such a great job with it! let me know if u need help with the lemons, I've written a lot lol

Loving this :)
hilararoula chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
i felt really bad for Edward...

they're so broken ,i hope they'll heal each other...

that was amazing, keep up the great work! :)
rjcarreno77 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Wonderful chapter. :)

I really enjoyed reading Edward's pov for this chapter.

Poor Edward and Alice. They had such a terrible past. All because of their birth parents. But I could sense how happy they were when Carlisle and Esme took them in. And Carlisle and Esme treat them so much like their own.

I loved Edward's view on when he saw Bella for the first time. :D

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
GigglyKristen chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
OMG Susanne,

this is sooooo good!

I really want to read more soon!

I loved to read Edward's story and it's so sad!

But they have things in common and that's gonna be awesome to write about for you and for me to read!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Ellen92 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
, Edward is so cute in that last scene *-*

But poor him :( Lemme kill his father!

Can't wait for more cuteneeeess

Oh and I want to see how they're going to save each other *sigh*
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »