Reviews for The Firebrand
btTara chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Gosh, which is worse? Seeing 2 people you care about get into a fight and get killed by your ex, failing to protect the ones most important to you and feeling incredibly weak, or living while the person you wanted to live died? I gather that the later later one is the worst. No feeling is most sad than being left behind.

Oh, gosh reading this made me want to pet One...Hmmmmm I'm not sure if X would be able to come up with a good name for a child, but at least I think he'd be better at it than Zero. Also naming someone One can get confusing when you're talking like "Having one here is nice." it's hard to tell whether or not you're referring to something or One. Though I guess capitalizing the first letter helps.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
That's all, folks! What was One's other secret name, anyway?
mysteriousguy898 chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
So does the next chapter include One's "secret names", etc.?
MungoJerry chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
This chapter made me into a dense, shameless little ball of ~SQUEE~. XD

Maybe Dragon utilizes cyber elf technology? Damn, I wonder what's going to happen...
nicharveechu chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
IT appears as though the site ate chapter 6? What's up with that?

(Also, I've totally subscribed to this. One is freaking adorable to me.)
MungoJerry chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Eeee~ Iris and Colonel. :3 KITTY FAAAACCCEE-

I KNEW IT! Hah! Well, I just think Zero with boobs is cool, like any non-retarded female action hero, like Motoko Kusanagi, Nausicaa, and Samus (most of the time _).

Your Fem-Zero seems less angsty/downtrodden than your normal Zero, at least at this point. Any particular reason for that, or am I just misreading?
mysteriousguy898 chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
This vaccine business can be summed up in one time-tested phrase: "Uh-oh."

Two bodies...Colonel and Iris?
mysteriousguy898 chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
It's really bugging me that One's thoughts keep turning back to his two secret names. Why would the secret names matter, and how come the readers can't know them yet? I'm going to take a wild stab at Omega as one of them.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
One, plus lollipop, equals CRAZY ADORABLE! I love it!
mysteriousguy898 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
An armor/support unit for Zero? Cool idea. I wonder how long Sigma will be able to avoid killing everyone, what with the virus in his system acting like his body is the controller for Destroy All Humans: Megaman X.
MungoJerry chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Albatross... angry bird doctor... nope, not ringing any bells! Than again, I don't know all the mavericks from the series.

I'm lovin it like a happy meal. Clearly written with interesting relational dynamics. :3
JasonHRAC chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Nicely done. I'll keep my eye on this, since the Crimson Maiden fic had apparently been suspended.
MungoJerry chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I am REALLY freaking tired and cranky, so this just made my night. That and another update from another story I like, haha!

Interesting... by "no hair" did X mean no "body" hair, as in just head and eyebrows, or no hair whatsoever?
DragonGolem chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Interesting idea. It's why I read your stories since you have such a believable take on these scenarios.