Reviews for Love suffers boldly
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
A lot of this worked and worked well. If Bella was a bit more self-aware and open hearted like jake. Maybe. But that kind of sexual openness from Bella? No. Not no but hell no. I always thought that her fear of..well evreything is why she choose Dedward over Jake. Sparkles presented no risk. No sexual risk, no risk of change. He was predictable. Manipulative and controlling even abusive but predictable. Jake was heat and hot and warm and REAL. Real scared the living daylights out of Bella. Jake might change or imprint or grow as human. Again all those things where too much for a coward like bella. The best fanfic are the storie that while they present alternate scenarios that obviously did not happen in the stories keep the charcters to at least there basic personality traits. They have to be the "ppeople we have come to know and this Bell;a ran a bit far afield. The sex might have worked better if it kind of just happened -sort of letting the heat of the moment overwhelm them. Having Bella get herself off is a bit much for twilight Bella -especially for loosing her virginity. Those are usually things that happen after people become a little more comfortable with each other. Considering that Bella and Dedward barely kissed, Its a little hard to envision Bella masturbating while Jacob gets an eyeful. Just a thought.
springbreakers chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
AWWWWW that was so adorable!
MeraNaamJoker chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
OHAI. I just reread this, because I love it. And I love you for writing it. xx
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is a great short story! I love that Bella goes to find Jake when he is running as a wolf. She is determined to find him and bring him home. She is strong and able to survive without Edward. She finds the wolf and once he trusts her again he is Jake and they are together. Really nice, love Seth and Leah working to help her. Love your phrases, "cats do grooming" and "mood lighting". Just well done, thanks for writing.
Gracfully chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
m.m.press chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Simple and to the point, despite the messy situation. I like stories with these straightforward, easy to relate and understand characterizations. Your characters are utterly believable and lovable. Nicely done. Go Bella for showing some initiative to do the right, unselfish thing.
SheSaysSo chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Love this one shot. Please write more!
LCB chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Intense. Awesome. Bold. Honest. I like it.
LCB chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Intense. Awesome. Bold. Honest. I like it.
Zayide chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
awww...I love a good happy ending after so much angst

Very sweet ending...and I like the way tehy were shy but trying to get away with everything...

plus hey...hawt too! yum!
Kim-imprinted-on-a-wolf chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Very hot! I almost wish for more!
goldengirl2707 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Love love love! I love the concept of the rebuilding trust in a cave with the wolf. And go Bella for growing some balls! Anyone THAT distraught should not have been marrying someone else. *cough* SM*cough* These 2 deserves some happiness!
Twimam LaHote chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Aww! I loved it! X
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Amazing! I love it! :D
Aishiteru Koinu chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I loved this one-shot of yours! The idea of Bella going all "nature-out" and trailing hikes up in Canada to find Jake made me like the way you wrote her - all tough and a go-get-her rather than totally insecure, bitchy, and depressed 24/7 like she is the actual book. I loved the little smex scene with Bella and Jacob and the moment Jake turned finally back into his natural human form was perfect! Never read a fic where someone had a character literally say "Let's have sex", but I was happy Bella used such directive words and finally stating what she wants. Kudos!