Reviews for Edward Elric meets Keroro
Mr. Arbitrary Marks chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
LOL... funniest fanfiction of what I've read
JGM16 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
It was pretty short, and feels like it could be the start of a series. Still, it looks like it would start a good series, so good work.
A Natsume Yuujinchou lover chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Hi Venomdancer,

I think I may be your first reviewer... Oh well. I was bored so I looked around a few keroro gunso x-overs... And then I saw yours.

Personally, I feel that it is a little too short. This story could do better as a prologue of a series though. Why don't you try that out? :) Ah, yes, you have quite a few spelling mistakes in there too.

Next, I would like to know exactly in which dimension this story took place in. Japan? Amestris? An AU? Don't mind me for asking this, but I don't think I can imagine Ed walking down some road and happening to meet Keroro there. The two timelines don't go together. I recommend making Keroro get blasted back in time due to one of Kururu's inventions or some sort. That would be a good explanation.

Overall, this story is pretty interesting. The Kero ball malfunctions again! Keroro's really useless! XD

I hope this review has helped you in some way or another, and I apologise for being really naggy and direct.

From,