Reviews for A Thief in the Night
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Just a brief disclaimer that I'm going into this one completely fandom blind. :)

I really liked the opening of this because it helped to launch me straight into the meat of the piece. Worked very well as a lead in. That being said, I felt like the initial sentence was a bit of a run-on, and I might consider breaking it into two or even three separate clauses, just to start us off with a good flow. Just a thought. xx

Really nice imagery with the jewels. I liked the way that they were able to give me a good picture of what was going on, particularly when they contrasted with the torch light and the presence of the thief. Very nicely done. And then the mentions of the parasol made me smile because we had a lot of contrasting images that worked together very nicely to come up with one story. Really nicely done!

Really lovely piece! Couple of SPAG things follow. :)

Cheers, dearie!

"nevermind" should be "never mind"

"torch-light" should be "torch light"
jamelia116 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
The only issue I have with this story is that I would love to see more of it! Love Amelia, Emerson, and Ramses. Can't get enough of them. Thanks for the story.
Cheile chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This could have been straight out of the books. Especially the whole Emerson's bellowing at everyone and demanding a cup of tea for Amelia's "rattled nerves" when she's not the one possessing said rattled nerves. LOVE it.
AzureOtter chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Love it! Very humorous.
Miss Helena Quinn chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh. My. God.

SO FUNNY!

I can't believe someelse is writting Amelia! Please write more!
Arkaeo chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Very endearing little drabble! It is just like a man to project his own panic onto the nearest available member of the "weaker" sex. :P