Reviews for Darkest Drabbles
LittleBounce chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
i love viola! i love the slightly schizophrenic movement between her and narci... the way that she knows that narci is enthralled when she actually shuts up, coos, and doens't get jealous about viola cooing over the babies... tee hee

urban is too cute for words. i love the long-suffering glare, the indignation, the struggle for dignity in the face of being tickled, lolol! and also, the peaceful effect that the twins, as demonic as they are, actually have on viola!

her innate sexiness just has me cracking up laughing. i can see her catwalking for an invisible audience, lol! oh this is so much fun! more! more!

and thanks for the shout-out ;) it's fun to hear your ideas... your surreal sense of humour is just something else :D
chasingseraphim chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
*dances around all the fluffiness*
Did I like this fluffy chapter? Yes, I did. Very much XD

I think you chose a good character to help Ashlyn. Loved the touch of Gideon-speak :D
chasingseraphim chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
I'm alive! XD

A little birdy named Story Alert told me you updated! Loved the chapter as usual, especially the last line.

Curious. Will the story go in depth about how the world turned pear-shaped? Or will the story start in Galveston?
LittleBounce chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Lololol! Love the way you finish a calm observation with 'the dick', tee hee. You combination of totally conversational tone with surreality is really compelling. Gets me laughing my butt off every time. Please, keep drabbling, o master of Drabble!
LetterBeeNations chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Please say you'll continue on! They are amazing! Probably the best thing I've read in ages.
Keena3105 chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
i have absolutely no idea who Cameron is or anything else, other than the fact that he was given the demon of obsession while in prison. you did not explain him properly in the beginning and i was completely confused about what was going on the whole way through
santana the strange chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
I am so sorry about reviewing so much it must be very boring for you but your stories just get better and better and i want you to finish them all. i love how much thought and effort you put in to the description and how you stick so closely to the actual book.
santana the strange chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Anya is fricking hilarious. as always and i love love love cameron and you totally nailed Ashlyn's maternal side. oh my god i just love this i just love your work its amazing. will you write more on cameron and the other stories or are they just little teasers because i think you should write more.
santana the strange chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I want the rest of the story give it to me please! I love love love all of the description and I think the keeper of fear is so sweet when he's not frightening her. Oh fear wants a child that is so adorable. Anyway I think this is incredible to say that this is your first story
santana the strange chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Oh my gosh it is so nice to see Kane relaxing and not having a huge disaster. And in the books you never get to see him interacting with Ashlyn it was nice to see them hanging out and just being cool. i like the ending it made me laugh lol
chasingseraphim chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Hahaha, I love the beginning ;) AND the ending. Get your purr on, indeed.

I don't think Wrath was out of character at all. If Wrath did muse about Heaven and Hell, I think it would sound like this. Loved that we got to take a peek into Wrath's mind.

Only critique I have for you is the use of "its" in the 4th paragraph. Not sure if it's a typo or what, but [its] is possessive (the one you want to use; don't need an apostrophe to show it's possessive) and [it's] is a contraction for "it is". Just wanted to let you know :)

Looking forward to any future drabbles!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
:o A chapter for meeeee? 3

This chapter was well worth the wait! I absolutely loved the way you portrayed Obsession and its quirks. Very believable, if you ask me. And I'm glad you mentioned Torin towards the end, because I was wondering how no one else knew about Cameron's presence.

No complaints here, just compliments!
chasingseraphim chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I played with the idea of the Keeper of Fear in my head, and I really like your guy. I would love to see you continue on this idea. If not this idea, more drabbles! It's nice to see what a day is like at the Buda fortress apart from when a Lord is fighting a Hunter or looking for whoever lol
chasingseraphim chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I didn't want to start reading this because I tend to skip drabbles (it makes me sad when I knew there's no more). I'm glad I looked you up and gave it a try.

I absolutely adore this chapter! Especially the end :D