Reviews for Thrown Into You
BrittanaGleek4ever chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Love it! Don't be hard on yourself for re-writing this, I actually like this version better. I just ask that you keep the Santana/Brittany storyline the same as last time. In other words lots of smitten and protective Santana. I think you captured her character so well in the first version and I would really love for it to be the same in this version too. And yes I would love to see Santana's POV. Maybe even split it equally between Brittany and Santana, like doing a chapter in Brittany's and then the next in Santana's, or maybe even telling the first half of a chapter through one and the second half through the other's perspective. And I think it would be awesome if you could expand a little more on Santana's backstory with her dad and everything, so having Santana's POV will also make it a lot easier for you to do that but still keep the plot flowing. The story looks great so far and I look forward to reading more! Update soon:)
kml2355 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Hey there, just wanted to say that although I really liked the other story, so far I think I like this one more. It's less confusing to me and I like the story line so far better. So don't be so hard on yourself and keep up the amazing work!
Rhettlee chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
This is just fine, if anything I like it better. I have read the books, and you deserve to be able to put your own spin on the storyline, instead of just word for word like the other.
r.a.angelsan89 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I loved reading thrown to you and i'm curious to see where this is going.. Keep it up! It's awesome
AngelFace chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Gotta admit that it's very interesting where the story is headed so definitly gonna look fordward to all the other chapter. Just give me shy conflicted and smitted by Brittany!Santana and all will be good.. Also it'll be interesting to see the story behind the crazy house and Santana's dad. Keep up the writing!
brittanaluver chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I actually like this one better,it's less old is Brittany?
LelaKJ chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I'm giving it a chance, because I think you're an awesome writer. :) it's good so far. Keep it up.
Cci Belem chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Hey there ! I couldn't log in to my account :/, anyways I enjoyed this chapter, I liked it a lot! And as always I am encouraging to keep writing. Sometimes people won't like what we do or what we chose , and you cannot make everyone happy , but after I read some reviews I must say people have realized by now that you have talent. The important part here, it's that you keep showing that. :) And if I must say my thoughts, I liked the main plot from the past fic, the Brittana moments were priceless ( and you mustgive us better than that ... *looks menacingly * ) and just not to lose tradition here I will review twice :D ! Hope to read you soon!
whitnab chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I'm not mad at you. I understand why you couldn't continue with your other story even though you left us kinda hanging :). Though I most say I am really enjoying this rewrite and the background on Brittany. I think you should do some Santana POV. And don't worry, you're doing great! I'm already in love and committed to this rewrite and it's only been 2 chapters :). Hope you update soon!
ithastobe chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
ok, i guess i kind of loving this new version.. and please update soon :D
AshleyDonovan chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
yay, jumps in time! awwww yeah! please please please do update soon and do show some Santana's POV, this is so awesome and you're so talented.

PS: you've already made it up to me with this couple of chapters so don't worry kay?
RonRonnn chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I'm not mad at you!

I think this story is great and i can't wait for Brittana, and please please please do some Santana POV because it's always been my favourite :)

I think you're doing a great job with re-writing this story, i definitely do not hate you!

Early updates would be awesome
GoatAteMyMoney chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Don't feel bad about this story - it's really interesting so far! I'm very much looking forward to the (hopefully hasty) updates! Just one question - how old are Brittany and Santana supposed to be?
DovdGraaf chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
It's very different from the first but I like it. Just give me my Brittana ;)
Zorayah chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I'm not too happy about the way you left the old story, but because I liked it I'm gonna continue reading this.. It seems good, and I hope we get lots of Brittana in this! You kind of owe us because of the way you left them in the last chapter of the old story! ;)
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »