Reviews for Thrown Into You
whitnab chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I'm not mad at you. I understand why you couldn't continue with your other story even though you left us kinda hanging :). Though I most say I am really enjoying this rewrite and the background on Brittany. I think you should do some Santana POV. And don't worry, you're doing great! I'm already in love and committed to this rewrite and it's only been 2 chapters :). Hope you update soon!
ithastobe chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
ok, i guess i kind of loving this new version.. and please update soon :D
AshleyDonovan chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
yay, jumps in time! awwww yeah! please please please do update soon and do show some Santana's POV, this is so awesome and you're so talented.

PS: you've already made it up to me with this couple of chapters so don't worry kay?
RonRonnn chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I'm not mad at you!

I think this story is great and i can't wait for Brittana, and please please please do some Santana POV because it's always been my favourite :)

I think you're doing a great job with re-writing this story, i definitely do not hate you!

Early updates would be awesome
GoatAteMyMoney chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Don't feel bad about this story - it's really interesting so far! I'm very much looking forward to the (hopefully hasty) updates! Just one question - how old are Brittany and Santana supposed to be?
Do vd Graaf chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
It's very different from the first but I like it. Just give me my Brittana ;)
Zorayah chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I'm not too happy about the way you left the old story, but because I liked it I'm gonna continue reading this.. It seems good, and I hope we get lots of Brittana in this! You kind of owe us because of the way you left them in the last chapter of the old story! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I really liked this version, I have to admit that the other one waspretty confusing but this one is really good. Really enjoeyed it. When will we get to see Santana though? Thank you :)
T chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Love it! Hope we get to meet santana soon!
MonkeyAbooRat chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I do love the new version!
Dizzy4girls chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
More Brittana. LOL
LazyCat chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Will this be just like the other version where they all have powers?
ithastobe chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
i'm a little disappointed, that's all...but i'll try to be patient if this new version is worth it..
whitnab chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I loved it. Great start! It's very different than the first one. I'm anxious to see how you incorporate Santana's character.
Cci Belem chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Hey!

It was a surprise to read that you gave up the last version of this fic.. I was getting ovewhelmed by the future Britanna *Imagines Brittana fluffy/sweet/Sexy times* ... however I read this, it seems really good, shows you the past of what we read on the other fic.

I am really looking forward to read what you have prepare for this version 2 reloaded maximum..etc..etc.. As always, it's really nice reading your work! Hopefully, we'll get some more real soon!
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »