Reviews for Where'd my body go?
greenkid chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This was really good. I liked the way you approached it. I started going through all of these fanfictions today and found that a lot of them were slash. It's nice to find a piece of writing involving Josh and Aiadan scenes that isn't slash. Whenever I watch the show, I definitely side with Josh and think he has a right to be mad. He's probably my favorite character because of how worried he gets by everything and how his nerves always get the best of him. Anyway, nice piece of writing.
greenkid chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
What a lovely little scene! :D It totally made my night. So well written, too. :)