Reviews for Respect
Conan-Ai chapter 1 . 4/5
This is wonderful!
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 1/14
Lol This story was awesome! And the ending was perfect! :)
foxfire222 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
love this story. it made me laugh and feel lots of feels. good work
DarkDevon13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
this is sweet. Juvia is my favorite character and I've always liked her friendship with Gajeel
vyrn chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
"One day, Juvia killed me. We've been nakama ever since."

That statement gets me every time. Genius work, by the way :D
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Joy. This is what I feel. Since I read this months ago I have been inspired to search for other ones like it, and now Bro!JuviaxGajeel is my OTP. 'Tis joy.
detrametal chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
That made me laugh "oh, I just killed him...he got better" priceless!
NollyLvn chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Poor Gajeel being killed hahahahaha I liiiiiiike it! nice story! :3
heather XD chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hahaha strong friendship those two got there!
And gajeels personality was right on track, good job with that i really enjoyed reading their encounter
ShinigamiReiko chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I love how Gajeels just like "One day, Juvia killed me. We've been nakama ever since." Thats kind of how me and my best friend became friends. Love it
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Awesome story, it's great to see some interaction between Juvia and Gajeel! We don't see that nearly enough. You made a great story around it too. And there is so much thought in like why Gajeel whould respect her and how Juvia became so close. Also, I love your writing style. :D So great job!
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This was pretty great, I liked it. This was very, well-written, by the way.
Fire girl 108 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Hmm, just another reason why you shouldn't piss off juvia.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
akjshfkdjahdkfhakdsjfhdskj
i love these two - you seriously quadrupled my love for them and their friendship333
Maki-Zushi chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was amazing. You wrote it so well that's it's quite believeable for their friendship to have started out this way. I loved every bit of this story.