Reviews for The One Eyed Bandit
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/10
Geez, Rae, there are many less-painful ways to flirt with BB than getting your head handed to you by a precognetic martial arts master.
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 4/29
We got to see Raven's jealous side this story. She did not appreciate the attention Beast Boy was showing to Rose. Calling her Slade-girl, she must have been really jealous. That spar match, Raven did not think that through. On the plus side, it ended up bringing Beast Boy closer to Raven and away from Rose, so I guess it was a victory for her.

Seeing their children's reaction to the story was icing on the cake. Even her children could she how jealous she was acting. Of course Cyborg would keep a copy of the fight even after saying he deleted it.
Silver Star Pack chapter 1 . 1/2
I love this story! Its funny and we get a peek at future romance and baby's! My only peeve is that, in the cartoon Rose is already a honorary titans. But this fanfiction and everybody has a right to do whatever that want with the characters so it doesn't actually bother me at all! What my rambling side is trying to say is that the only way I can find fault with it is if I was nitpicking. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Good story enjoyed it the second time as much as the first time I read it.
camylecleveland chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Lol is it me or did raven just get her ass kicked
MrRayney chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Cuando comencé a leer tus historias, esta fue una de las primeras que lei, en ese tiempo no comente nada, pero ahora me he puesto al dia comentando las historias que me gustan y, no solo pasar y leer.

Creo que desde que leído Framed, me gustan mucho las historias donde interactuan Ravager y Chico Bestia (me gusta esta pareja solamente si hay un triangulo entre ellos dos y Raven...como que lo siento algo nuevo porque siempre es Terra la que esta en el triangulo).

Fue agradable ver a Raven celosa, pero sin aceptar que estaba celosa, eso simpre es divertido.

Fue sin duda una historia genial.
Narwhal man chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I love it, but one part bothers me. What are the other two kids names?
dj25taz chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Punk110 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awesome story!

It's ironic though how in the new 52 Titans Gar is married to Rose xD
shugokage chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Nice story with a cool ending!
Fl4mingTurd chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Not bad
Shadico chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
LOL! This is hilarious. What a story! Absolutely love it! This is perfect oneshot material too. I love the little future glimpse at the very end. Leaves me feeling incredibly satisfied after reading this. Will definitely be coming back to this over and over again in the future.
what the hell was i thinking chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Wow that was really cool' And I like that ship... Cyborg and Ravager. That was awesome. :)
Vanizakkk chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Great story
Avandra the Mary Sue Slayer chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Cyborg and Ravager? It doesn't sound that bad! And really nice fighting scene, by the way. I liked the detail you put into it. Poor Raven sure got her ass kicked, but she got the boy in the end! It was actually hilarious to see her so jealous!