Reviews for The One Eyed Bandit
camylecleveland chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Lol is it me or did raven just get her ass kicked
MrRayney chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Cuando comencé a leer tus historias, esta fue una de las primeras que lei, en ese tiempo no comente nada, pero ahora me he puesto al dia comentando las historias que me gustan y, no solo pasar y leer.

Creo que desde que leído Framed, me gustan mucho las historias donde interactuan Ravager y Chico Bestia (me gusta esta pareja solamente si hay un triangulo entre ellos dos y Raven...como que lo siento algo nuevo porque siempre es Terra la que esta en el triangulo).

Fue agradable ver a Raven celosa, pero sin aceptar que estaba celosa, eso simpre es divertido.

Fue sin duda una historia genial.
Narwhal man chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I love it, but one part bothers me. What are the other two kids names?
dj25taz chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Funny
Punk110 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awesome story!

It's ironic though how in the new 52 Titans Gar is married to Rose xD
shugokage chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Nice story with a cool ending!
Fl4mingTurd chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Not bad
Shadico chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
LOL! This is hilarious. What a story! Absolutely love it! This is perfect oneshot material too. I love the little future glimpse at the very end. Leaves me feeling incredibly satisfied after reading this. Will definitely be coming back to this over and over again in the future.
what the hell was i thinking chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Wow that was really cool' And I like that ship... Cyborg and Ravager. That was awesome. :)
Vanizakkk chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Great story
Avandra the Mary Sue Slayer chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Cyborg and Ravager? It doesn't sound that bad! And really nice fighting scene, by the way. I liked the detail you put into it. Poor Raven sure got her ass kicked, but she got the boy in the end! It was actually hilarious to see her so jealous!
Gyhy chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
What a great story. I love how funny it was. I could totally see Raven being a female version of Mr. Spock.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Good story. I loved the high five scene
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
LOLOL. the Spock thing killed me(: