Reviews for After 'while
BlackxValentine chapter 9 . 6/7
I keep holding out hope that this isn't abandoned. This story is very, very good. A fantastic read and you've got the characters down perfectly. I love where it's going and will keep my fingers crossed that the many other readers and myself are able to see more of this story in the future. :)

~ BxV
IMF-Fan chapter 5 . 1/4
Hi, great fanfic, I really liked how the characters interacted, it sounded so much like in Ghost Protocol ! But plz, could you end this story when you will have the time, because I would love to see the end of it !
Olympus97 chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
I saw that you're still on Fanfiction, kind of. I'd love it you'd finish your MI stories! Brandt!whump all the way! You really left this one at a bad spot.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Oh please, hope you haven't abandoned this story! It is one of the best brandt/team stories! please finish it! soon?!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
Please, please write more on this. I'm loving it SO much.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Please write more ! You cant just let this story unfinished ! Its too great for not beeing ended !
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Great story please say you'll update
nira chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
wonderful. i do hope that you continue this. quite lovely. enjoyed reading it so much
jpgFury chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
Ok so I read this out of order - but even if I haven't gotten to VR, yet, this story is really good. I love the bonds you can feel between the team and how you write is really engaging.

I'm sure there'll be more on this story soon... You wouldn't leave us hanging I'm sure )

Off to start Violent Redemption now...
jpgFury chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Oh the things Benji will do for his friends! Nice chapter - off to read more about our wee team )
Shadowfox chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
OMG that was awesome. I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes. HAHAHAAA! Poor Benji... but I'd have been like Will, laughing myself silly. Thank you so much, you made my day.
Humbae chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Hey hey, is this story still alive? ;)

Enjoyed it a great deal, as well as the one it's a sequel to. Love your characterisations of everyone and the story flow is smooth, with a good dose of humour.

So yeah, just wanted to drop a quick note of appreciation and the wish to read the rest. :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Please come back to this utterly wonderful team fic. Please!

The code names made me spray my monitor with water that I almost choked on.
J loves JS chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Please update this soon. I really want to know what happens to the team. I love HurtBrandt and you write him so well.
Thephoenix1996 chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
please continue this story.
it's really really good and I can't wait for the next chapter.