Reviews for All I Want to Hear
MinaRivera chapter 13 . 5/25
HE'S SURE! *HEART EYES*
Excellent!
Mizzdee chapter 13 . 4/19
Ahhh...I've missed these two.
I'm glad they both finally happy and working on a way to be together they way they want to. Making their life work for them is the most important thing. I'm also glad Carlisle was able to have that talk with Monroe. It's a little thing but anything that can pull Carlisle out of his shell and give him the confidence in his new life is a very, very good thing.
Can't wait for more. Love you tons, girl.
meepison chapter 13 . 4/17
So good to see them working together to entwine their lives. Their love is shining through. Great chapter!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 13 . 4/16
great update! Gah these two are so beautiful together xx
bbbluez chapter 13 . 4/16
These boys are so sensual together. Love that Carlisle is developing a friendship with Monroe. It's good for him. Hopefully Edward's career change works out.
heylady chapter 13 . 4/16
You never disappoint! This is such a beautiful story. I love the slow, sweet way their relationship unfurls. You've brightened my day. Thank you.
cecilia4059 chapter 13 . 4/15
They are making progress to fit each other into their life. They wouldn't be here without edward's persistence and love even when Carlisle was cold and distant. Edward deserved better.
Thanks for the chapter.
Snappher chapter 13 . 4/15
Yippee! I was so completely stoked to see an update. And I a, gonna burst at the thought of him contacting his momma! Since the name change, they can't even find him! Poor momma must be crazy with sadness. :(

Please, oh please, update soon! The suspense is killing me!
Lana chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
Спасибо, я люблю эту историю и буду ждать продолжение)
KM525 chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
Carlisle is breaking my heart
meepison chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
Still loving these two. They are so supportive of each other. I think Carlisle has the right idea to reach out to his mother and Edward will be by his side for support. Lovely chapter!
bbbluez chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
Wonder if Carlisle will decide to try and contact his family.
cecilia4059 chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
I think, what Carlisle needed was therapy not an re-consultation with his past. How can we move forward if we keep thinking about the past.
beanothercullen chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
Great update! These two are adorable, and I love seeing them working together to find their happiness. Thanks!