Reviews for All I Want to Hear
mamdmc chapter 11 . 1/3
Your Edward is so beautiful. Also for Carlisle to reach across the table for that fleeting touch was momentous and perfect.
Fantastic chapter.
MinaRivera chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
Oh man, I love these two. Thank you for the update, looking forward to more! xoxo Mina
HeartOfDarkess chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
awww loved this chapter - i'm so glad these boys are finding their happiness :)
CentauRita chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
**smmmooch**
;*

Kate may have to resist the urge to kiss them both...but I don't!

Love you and of course your beautiful Boyz.

My favorite line:

Carlisle feels lighter than air, lost in his partner's sea-green eyes, riding the wave of love that engulfs and claims him.

I love the color and movement within your words.

Hope that your Christmas was filled with everything that you love.

Centaurita
sparklymagpie chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
Loved it! Nice to see them in Maine and happy. What a big step forward. Thanks for the update.
Merrily
Kat
meepison chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Lovely chapter! "From now on they will travel the wild seas of life together"...what a perfect line. Their love shines through every word. Absolutely beautiful!
bbbluez chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
So excited about Carlisle taking this huge step!
heylady chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Thank you, thank you for the update! This is such a lovely story I can never get enough.
lindachiqa chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
Please tell me this is not how it ends. I need more! Love this story, please post soon.
Snappher chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
Omg, I am so glad you updated! I love this story...poor Carlisle is such a mess, and Edward so sweet...Car is freakin crazy to,live in nyc! Too many people! He needs a nice community lije Edwards town, where he has some friends and some nature and some peace. And Edward is his own personal brand of Prozac. :). I feel for Carlisle, being seduced by a lying piece of crap...been there, done that, and it's hard to accept what aschmuck you feel like. :(. Ack your bags, Car...time to head north with your boy!
I will beg...pleeeeeeeeease update soon. :)
Mizzdee chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Oh god, poor Carlisle. Everything makes so much sense now. I'm so glad Edward found him when he did or he could have been lost forever. Now, after so many years hurting and hiding away from the world, Carlisle can finally start to heal, and he'll do it with Edward firmly by his side.
Great chapter, darlin. My eyes lit up when I saw this in my box and, as always, you didn't disappoint. Love you, hun, and I'll be patiently waiting for the next one.
loopylou992 chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
My heart ACHED for Carlisle when I read this, he has lost so much in his life, and it's obvious he feared losing the man who had come to mean so much to him.

I want to wrap my arms around him and make it all better. The way you handled this sensitive subject is a true testament to your talent, it was full of emotion and feeling, but didn't feel overwhelming with the angst of the situation, it was as if I was sitting there with him, and he was telling me his story.

Bravo! Well done! x x x x
sparklymagpie chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
Loved that chapter. Now they can move on and understand each other so much better. Can't wait to see how this will make them interact once they get back home.
merrily
Kat
bbbluez chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
Poor Carlisle! He's been through so much. Explains his fears. Glad he confided in Edward so he can help him heal.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
aww! poor carlisle :( but the good news is that edward will be there to help heal him x