Reviews for All I Want to Hear
KM525 chapter 12 . 7/21
Carlisle is breaking my heart
meepison chapter 12 . 7/21
Still loving these two. They are so supportive of each other. I think Carlisle has the right idea to reach out to his mother and Edward will be by his side for support. Lovely chapter!
bbbluez chapter 12 . 7/20
Wonder if Carlisle will decide to try and contact his family.
cecilia4059 chapter 12 . 7/20
I think, what Carlisle needed was therapy not an re-consultation with his past. How can we move forward if we keep thinking about the past.
beanothercullen chapter 12 . 7/19
Great update! These two are adorable, and I love seeing them working together to find their happiness. Thanks!
heylady chapter 12 . 7/19
What a wonderful surprise to get this new chapter today! I'm glad Edward did not call. He needs to let Carlisle decide to contact his family. They're such a lovely couple but they could use some family love and support around them. Thank you.
mamdmc chapter 11 . 1/3
Your Edward is so beautiful. Also for Carlisle to reach across the table for that fleeting touch was momentous and perfect.
Fantastic chapter.
MinaRivera chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
Oh man, I love these two. Thank you for the update, looking forward to more! xoxo Mina
HeartOfDarkess chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
awww loved this chapter - i'm so glad these boys are finding their happiness :)
CentauRita chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
**smmmooch**
;*

Kate may have to resist the urge to kiss them both...but I don't!

Love you and of course your beautiful Boyz.

My favorite line:

Carlisle feels lighter than air, lost in his partner's sea-green eyes, riding the wave of love that engulfs and claims him.

I love the color and movement within your words.

Hope that your Christmas was filled with everything that you love.

Centaurita
sparklymagpie chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
Loved it! Nice to see them in Maine and happy. What a big step forward. Thanks for the update.
Merrily
Kat
meepison chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Lovely chapter! "From now on they will travel the wild seas of life together"...what a perfect line. Their love shines through every word. Absolutely beautiful!
bbbluez chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
So excited about Carlisle taking this huge step!
heylady chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Thank you, thank you for the update! This is such a lovely story I can never get enough.
lindachiqa chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
Please tell me this is not how it ends. I need more! Love this story, please post soon.