Reviews for Mysterious: The Weather Stone & The Crystal Mine
Werewolf98 chapter 21 . 4/22/2012
ok first of all great job putting this story together it was a very good story and would of made a good horror film. the fact that you transformed an animated film for all ages into a horror flick for teens is unreal. the suspense almost never ended some scenes in my own head were enough to make me shiver. great job once again looking forward to reading the sequel.
imjustlikehumphery chapter 21 . 3/18/2012
Great ending rocker, keep it up! I still don't get why Garth blamed Humphery for his mom's death. It's good that the rams are finally dead and somehow Rooney killed the slime with some sort of gun. It's great that Jade and Jeffrey ended up gettin married. What was with the ufo, was that slime stuff really an alien being? Can't wait for the sequel!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 20 . 3/18/2012
Great chapter rocker, keep it up! It's good that Jeffrey is free of that "father" of his and the weather stone is gone too. It's unfortunate that Tatum had to die. What I wanna know is why is Garth suddenly so pissed off at Humphery for? Can't wait for the next chapter!
PureNexus chapter 21 . 3/17/2012
PLEASE tell me you're doing a sequel. please...
imjustlikehumphery chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
Great chapter rocker, keep it up! Well it looks like Jeffrey and Jade are a couple now and that's really cool. It's great that Jade is a big sis now too. Also hopefully that slime stuff hasn't gotten into another wolf by now. Can't wait for the next chapter!
HeavyBull134 chapter 18 . 3/14/2012
Another reference. With a good twist. Rocker, you're getting more in depth. But, as any TRUE friend of Rocker95 knows, you're just being nice.
HeavyBull134 chapter 17 . 3/14/2012
Another great chapter, With a reference to the old Barnyard stories.
imjustlikehumphery chapter 18 . 3/13/2012
Great chapter rocker, keep it up! Wow didn't see that comin. Jade and Jeffrey after the way he treated her in alpha school, but it's nice that those two are together now. It's cool that Kate had her pups in the middle of all this chaos and Lilly and Garth apparently got busy too. Can't wait for the next chapter! By the way ur welcome.
imjustlikehumphery chapter 17 . 3/11/2012
Great chapter rocker, keep it up! Molotov cocktails, who would have thunk it. Jade and everyone better get to safety before Jeffrey's dad uses the stone. Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 16 . 3/10/2012
Great chapter rocker, keep it up! By the way ur welcome. Wonder if the grenades will have an effect on it? Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
Great chapter rocker, keep it up! Wow they are goin all out against this thing which is a good idea. They'll need the armory to stop this thing. Good luck everyone. Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 14 . 3/5/2012
Great chapter rocker, keep it up! Wow I hope that Sheba doesn't transform like Laurie has because she broke her paw. Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
Great chapter rocker, keep it up! Could Jeffery be defecting from the Rams pack cause of Jade, who doesn't love em by the way? Also that would be cool for Humphery if his parents were to get remarried. Can't wait for the next chapter! Ur doin great with this story!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 12 . 3/1/2012
Great chapter rocker, keep it up! That sucks that Jade can't see the guy she loves. I know that Garth is just lookin out for the safety of Jade but she doesn't see it that way. I just hope she doesn't do somethin she'll regret. Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Great chapter rocker, keep it up! Looks like Jade has found a new love in Jeffrey. Can't wait for the next chapter!