Reviews for If You Stop To Think, You're Gone
ajb - 2019 chapter 14 . 1/30/2019
Hi - (imgayerthanyou) Had to reread your story again. It's refreshing to delve into an amazing, we'll written, imaginative story. Thank you again ajb
ps - ajb chapter 14 . 10/6/2018
Forgot to mention, the most important, is how Brittany values her family. Excellent story.
ajb - 2018 chapter 14 . 10/6/2018
Awesome story. Your knowledge of people, sharing their feelings, is well written. It sounds like you are familiar w/ the boxing world, police procedures, & the underworld. Can't wait to read your other stories. Thank you
CRUMM-E chapter 14 . 4/18/2018
I loved this story wow wow wow everything about it was fabulous. Usually I’m meh to stories that don’t carry a lot of canon over (other characters, plots, etc) but this was sooo good. Also, I’m dying over George Lopez. Just the name. Lol
BrittanaLove93 chapter 14 . 5/26/2017
Idk why I always neglect this fic before. But I'm glad I did it anyway. Better late than never right. And I just wanna say I love this. Not too much angsts, just the right amount. :)
VonnieBoo chapter 14 . 5/21/2017
That was just as lovely the second time around! Thanks so much for sharing this piece of yourself with the world
Naxinator chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
great story
Lilyeyama93 chapter 14 . 8/25/2016
LOVED IT
snixx.oh chapter 14 . 3/22/2016
Really beautiful story i read it in about 5 hours cause i stayed up til 4:30. I loved it!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/16/2015
Glad I read it it was really good. I enjoyed the pace of it. It was just enough.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/14/2015
Thank you for writing this. I started reading this sometime last year and I never got to finish it. I'm so glad I found it again. Again, thank you for this incredible story.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/8/2015
Just read this story for the second time and it was just as amazing as the first time! So great! Loved it!
nathanielsb chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
Love it. No other Glee's character, Brittany and Santana that matter. And picturing Brittany as a boxer was so awesome. So badass.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
Wow this is one refreshing story. I loved the tension n politics. It was really good that it was not heavy and the plot stuck to the essentials. I also love a strong brittany n a supportive santana. Genius!
Sabrina chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
Best thing I've read in along time!