Reviews for Delicate
Maria Sven chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleaaaaaaaaaase come off of Hiatus, this story is incredible!

please?

*puppy eyes*
TheHuntress95 chapter 16 . 1/30/2013
so hang on was the last bit a dream or did she actual say that to him?
niyasharma chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
Complete or not, this story is beautiful
prtsrxmyNiceSox chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
I'm so sad this isn't finished!
blueidpanda chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
This may sound odd but I must say this is probably the best love making scene I've read, and I use the phrase "love making" because this is just too personal and intimate to be called just plain old sex, or a lemon. I almost felt like during the chapter I should slowly back out of the room and close the door because I was witnessing something so personal and intimate between them; but of course it was also so good that I couldn't stop reading. So you definitely should be proud of yourself, and yes the lines in here are magical! All of them made me smile!

Also, I apologize for the long break of reading, life has gotten crazy but I needed a break from crazy and this was the perfect way to do it. So I thank you very much for that! Now hopefully I'm off to read the following few chapters you have posted, but if I don't finish them now I definitely will later, I'm in love with this story and the way you portray the characters.

So keep being an awesome writer, and as always I can't wait to read on!
LillianMarie2 chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
i can actually understand why hermione is upset with draco, we had a friend from highschool that moved away in 10th grade, 2 or so years again we had heard from his wife that he had died, some kind of accidet. anyways 6 months ago we got word from him on facebook. and i reamed him out for letting us think he was dead for almost 2 years. he said he didn't know about what she had said. i guess she did it for some kind of amusement or something. so i understand where she's comming from
GRuth chapter 16 . 7/6/2012
Aww...it's too bad this story is on hiatus, I really liked it. :( On the upside, I'm going to be without internet for the next month (*gasp*), so at least there will be fewer chapters to miss.
And of course, I'll keep following this story, for whenever you decide to rewrite. :)
Best of luck,
Galia
coldestenvy chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
good chapter! I wasn't able to write a review earlier cause I was without internet connection for a while, but I didn't want you to think I forgot to review! This was a sad chapter, but it also gave insight into what happened the night Ron died. That helps me understand Hermione's pain some more. Keep up the awesome work!
Twilighternproud chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Loveeee itttttt
Moreee
eviljenn chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
Nice update I really do love this story
fallenhero57 chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
Hello! And thank you for the update on this story. As you know, I love this story. So let's get right to this review. Again, I love Ginny and Draco's interaction. They both love Hermione so much that they have this understanding towards one another, even if Ginny refuses to admit it. I thought it was sad but endearing how Draco asked Ginny about the sitting situation. It shows how respectful he really is of Hermione and the rest of the Order. He didn't want to create any more tension that there already is. And we have to give Draco credit, he is still holding on even with the rest of the Order despising him, poor Draco.

And Hermione's dream, oh my gosh. The fact that she had to watch Ron die was so tramatic, no wonder why she keeps on having nightmares. Who can ever really erase the memory of watching someone you love die in front of your. Poor girl. And just a little observation/theory of mine, the end of that dream seems too real to have been a dream. I feel like that part with Draco was real and she may have been sleepwalking or something. Because Draco's reaction was too real! He was so surprised by her. Ah I can't stand the suspense. Please update soon, I cannot wait to the next chapter! Great job!
Frozen Darkness 88 chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
She's def sleep walking isn't she? dahh! I loved the ending... very cute! hope you get to 100 reviews! ja ne
xxDustNight88 chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
I have used up all my free time since last night in reading this! I absolutely LOVE it! Although, I do hope Harry's not REALLY dead! That would be just awful! I'm looking forward to the next update! Can't wait to see what happens on the raid!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
Awe! So cute:) Loved Hermione entering Draco's dream:) Update!

-Lynn
RedBisou chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
Love me to death like I love your story to death :P Can't wait til Monday!