Reviews for The Gossip of the GMen
hot4booth chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Very cute and creative! I especially love the clown rattle.
Caris Bennet chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
A clown! Hahahahaha
meezer-meow chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I liked this story. very cute. This agent truly has a death wish... a clown rattle ... really?
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
great shot. love to see me gossiping and so getting caught! great ending a clown! Booth will love that. look forward to more soon
mereva chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
"The rattle was in the shape of a clown."

Hahahahaha. Ba-a-a-a-ad choice, dude!

Very funny story, I laughed out LOUD many times. ggg
Ms Kitten chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hilarious one-shot, I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall both at the FBI and at the Jeffersonian once the happy news got out. I think you did a very good job imagining it and I loved the ending, that was just perfect. So good job, only complaint I have is that there isn't more to come :P
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
A rattle that looks like a clown. Rotfl
Serenity2012 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I would like to see this worked into an actual episode of the show. Darn Hart Hanson for not giving us anybody's reactions to Booth's and Brennan's finally, finally news. Good job at creating these new characters, with actual back-stories and their own unique personalities. A lot of author's struggle at dropping the audience right into the center of the conversation, but you pulled it off marvelously. Overall, a funny, well-developed fic, that satisfied my craving for "revelations".
daMareMare chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
very well done story..loved the review of the story line, your story is funny! you have a gift for comedy! have you considered writing for comedians?
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
A fun read! thanks!
Megwill chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh being someone that works w the lpd that was awesome! Characters spot on and loved the ending! I was smiling the whole read haha! Your a great writer :)
lover891127 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
good story you should write a sequal about booth's reaction to the rattle i think it will be hilarious
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Haha, that was hilarious. It's awesome to read something from you again:)

Amazing job, as usual.

Leah
squintsquad03 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Poor Taylor doesn't know what's gonna hit him. Love it.
Indigo Nights chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Good lord... That was very entertaining. Good job.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »