Reviews for Step outside
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This just sends chills down my spine, but in a good way. I love it.
3rdi7 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I really love this thank you oh and there might be a movie that might interest you "Red Canyon" 2008
sajo127 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
are you writing this as though abby really loves henry? or is she just placating him?
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
God, how does henry manages it to be so creepy and cute at the same time? the way he is around Abby is adorable but at the same time he wants to be aware of everything she does in case shes trying to run away again. But he wants to trust her and now he seems to believe Abby that she wants to be there for him and trusts him. Does she really do that? Probably not, I thought its another plan of her, she wants him to trust her and hopefully run away later. Even though henry thinks hes able to stop her anytime, maybe she gets a chance to leave when hes asleep or anything like that? God, but Abby is a wonderful actor then! Well, its not as if she has another choice, thats probably the only thing she could do right now but its already so hard in my imagination to be like that around the killer of all your friends and your father. I probably dont even want to know how hard it is in reality.

That story was wonderful by the way, I think you wrote that brilliant! :)