Reviews for Repaying an Angel
aliceorion chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
nice story
theredrobin chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
It's nice to get a closer look at Mr. Hyunh because even the minor characters on this show were never "minor" - they were well thought out and had a lot of heart to them.

I also think it was a good idea to explore the relationship that might have resulted from Helga's good deed that one Christmas. It completely makes sense to me that Mr. Hyunh would want to help Helga however he could for reuniting him with his daughter.
darkestangel1326 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
gotta admit, i never have read hyunh stories! Yours is the first for me! I liked it and although it was a tad out of character for Helga, the end, it made sense. Helga wanting protection, feeling as if Mr. Hyunh is her adoptive father. Its a nice story overall. Keep writing and don't be discouraged by reviews! Some things you publish get more reviews depending on a few things like how many people you tell, how many other people are publishing that day, what time of day you publish, what you publish, etc. No worries! Your story was good and I'm not exactly sure if its a oneshot or not, but if it is a chapter story, I cannot wait to see what happens next. NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURRENDER! :D
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Very cute and touching story here
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Very cute story here. Well done.

Keep the good writing.