Reviews for The Path of the Dark Signers
I like Leo as a dark signer and his Jigsaw Dragon sounds awesome as heck. Why and how Konami never thought of this happening is beyond me.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/2/2015
These fanficton is better thane the tv
DarkSignerLeo chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Best Work ever why did you discontinue. Is it ok if i adopt this fict and finish it?
sub phantom chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
I read that you dying and prayed for you and the next day you
update your profile saying your going to live it a miricual
Syafiq chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Please update this story
Guest chapter 20 . 12/6/2013
oh my god he died...
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
The summoning chants make things more awesome. If only you had put Majestic Red Dragon's.
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
You forgot to put in his summoning chant for Stardust Dragon.
"Clustering wishes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro summon! Take flight, Stardust Dragon!"
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
So, they don't want to hunt down ol' Kalin because he's too boss. His Infernity OTK is frightening, especially since if we're going by the 2010 ban list of March(?), I'm pretty sure Infernity Launcher hasn't been limited yet.
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
So Kalin and Crow switch places. I always kind of liked Kalin and now I love him even more due to my current obsession with Infernities.
RowenaRavenclaw chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Actually, Bolt and Tanner are one and the same person: it should be Yanagi and Tanner.
princessamina 223 chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
this is a great story and i hope you win in your battle against cancer. best of luck!
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
If you're not dead yet, I'd like to say that you're stories are truly amazing (Even though I've only read your Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds stories). I really liked this fic and you're other one called "What if Leo Didn't Havt to win". It is truly a great shame that you will be gone. I've only started reading your stories around December 2012 and I apologize for not reviewing that much. You will definitely be missed.
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
I am so sad now, I wish tht I had actually put more effort into my reviews now, I wish there was a way for u to beat this cancer of yours. I'm so sorry for just saying the same thing every time!
signerleo chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
that sucks that your dieing sorry to here that dude