Reviews for Forever mine
Karina chapter 13 . 8/12
Good story
Guisi chapter 10 . 10/26/2015
I have to say I'm not a fan of OOC characters, but I really enjoy this story. It's so good, your writing is great. I love reading fics with almost no grammar mistakes. It makes me so happy.
Just two things. First, onsen are very traditional places, so there no beds only futons. Second, people have to take a shower before get into the hot water. Not the other way around, the idea is that you are clean so water stays clean.
I know you wrote this a few years ago, but I want to clarify it.
KassieJean chapter 7 . 5/16/2015
you lost me in this chapter.
Lady Spain chapter 32 . 7/6/2014
LOVE that song 3!
Killua17 chapter 32 . 9/2/2013
Loved it!
XxlostwoodsxX chapter 32 . 6/28/2013
I really loved how this fanfic turned out )
and there was so much sex, that part was amazing :-)
xX.Not.So.Innocent.Xx chapter 32 . 5/19/2013
I loved this it was so awesome and fluffy at times ... well a few times :P But it was super! I love it, great work shiverdreams :D
Sleepy-Kun chapter 32 . 5/9/2013
THAT ENDING WAS SO CUUUUUUUUTE!
Oh god, I'm crying, Sasuke was so sweet, and corny!
Sleepy-Kun chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
It makes sense! The scars are...well...scar-tissue! A tattoo is just ink seeped into the skin via needle. The reason this is an issue for vampires is they heal too quickly; you'd have to carve it with like a chainsaw to tattoo one.
Sleepy-Kun chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Poor Kibbles (Yes, I have a pet-name for Kiba). He's so...perfect of a target for dramatic irony xD
It's okay though, he'd be super cute with Hinata, so yay for being okay with his blood being siphoned!
Oh, and she totally agrees to a second date and he ignores that fact.
Silly Kibbles!
Ranzilein chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
I really love this story! Thank you so much! But I'm a little sad that it's over :(
123 chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
it's their first fucking date and she decides to attack him and tell she's a vamp- and then NOT erase his memory, cause she doesn't like doing it ? and she's gonna trust him with her and her cousin's life after 1 date ? do you even realize how fucked up and unrealistic some of this shit is- i'm not talking about the vamp/wolf stuff- i'm talking about hinata- a centuries old vamp who can't control her thirst- and stupid enough to let kiba remember- it's just too ridiculous and stupid- how did she survive all this time being so stupid and reckless- and why haven't the hunters gotten her