Reviews for All of You and All of Me
BlueRose03 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Update soon please? :)
torchil chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
At least they got out of the house! Loved the update. :)
Kyhy chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
God, I adore this. I just love how you wrote this. It's pretty damn realistic too, which says something. Respect. Keep it up please! Update soonish if you can.
Aldebaran das Areias Vermelhas chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Best Hurt/Comfort Shassie fic ever. Update soon, please!
picabone99 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
thanks for the update. i like the repetative use of carlton mentally checking the locations of the guns. really gives the story a sense of nervous fear(?), i think that's the word i want.
fmapreshwab chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I've said it before, but I love getting to go to this darker place with you. Nobody writes Lassie quite the way you do, and I love getting to see the side of him that I know must exist, even if we aren't always shown it. Also, is Shawn making beer panckes? That's a recipe I totally have to try now. Glad you've decided to keep it up, and, as always, looking forward to more.
torchil chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Aww. Sweet and love the protectiveness Shawn shows with the chair on the door.
torchil chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I like it just as much as your other stories and hope this is continued.
Jay chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I love this. This is so so so damn good. Your style, the way it's written, the idea, everything. Fascinating. Please keep it up. It' amazing.
Chaos Valkyrie chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Personally, I like it and would love to see more of it! Its nice to see a fresh, realistic take on the aftermath of this episode - with just enough fluff to make it fun.
Inkcapacitated chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Please unstick the other parts from inside your head. This was really sweet and I loved it. And in response to your review on my own story, thank you very very much, and trust me, I know how it feels to be Depressed with a capital D.

Sometimes I find it helps to write and/or read other people being depressed.

But yes. Keep writing, you're amazing at it.
Shassiefan chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I really like this one. It makes even the reader recal their favorite snuggly blanket and even favorite snuggly moment with their significant other. It's peaceful and sweet and just the right amount of fluff.
fmapreshwab chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Awwwwww. I just...I love them so much. It's really more than about time for these two to work out their issues, and I think together is the best possible way. I've never believed that they just bounce back from everything, and this was the biggest of the big. I love these two, especially after what almost happened with Drimmer, and I can't wait to see more of this.