Reviews for A Study in Linguistics
an amazing story to read, very insightful
Daughter-of-Athena-2358 chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
I wish this never ended, the best Sherlock fanfic I've read so far!
Volans15 chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
This is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
This is so good
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Man I wish this was longer. I just wanted the beautiful friendship moments to go on forever... You write them so well! And that is really hard to do... this is one of my favorites! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Hehehe... this was so good! I love how they are communicating without words, 'cause I'm pretty sure that's canon. My favorites were the ones where Sherlock was worried about/ protective of John, and the ones looking into John's character. Thanks!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Haha! Great job! Astonishingly well written and formulated.

Just fyi though, typo in the last sentence of the fic.
Sewarea chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
This was perfect. They complement each other so well. Words aren't necessary
SilentRaven97 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
This is genius, the non verbal communication and Sherlock wrapped around the paw os a kitten the most.
Raven
PoisonIvy7 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
The short, mild, all-to-human interaction in this piece, of the moments in between, is why I think people love these characters so much. This fic gives words to all those things we see but don't see on screen. Excellent read. Thank you!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Very nice! I like it! It's absolutely wonderful!
timewaster123456789 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
must write another
silent song of shadows chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Hello!
Just a quick review to say I enjoyed your story. :) Would have liked to see more of the kitten, but that would have detracted from the main focus. Maybe in a,sequel?

Shadow
ThePentagonalVistaPoint chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
NOOOO FUUCCCCK IT ENDED TOO SOONNNNNNNNNNNN :(((( My heart was literally bursting with happiness and love and UGH I LOVED THIS SO MUCH SOOOO MUCH YYOU HAVE NO IDEA. IM SO HAPPY I FOUND IT UGHHHH
earlyable chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Absolutely terrific story! I loved it.