Reviews for A Study in Linguistics
Deep Rain chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This needs more positive reviews! I love all the unspoken words, very true to the TV original. Despite my love for slash, this actually works better as pure dig XIX Sherlock and X John. And Harriet, of course. Moffat needs to put a another black cat in 221B :) Rock on.
Prothoe chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh,loved it! I think, you really caught with your stories what the series is about. Thank you for sharing!
lonelylittlewolf chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wonderful story. I absolutely love it. I can't stop smiling while reading it. Really. The way you capture the chemistry/connection/understanding between these boys is lovely. I love it to bits. Thank you for sharing this fic with us. :))
Aranel3 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This. Is. Amazing! :D Sherlock and John are absolutely in character and I love how you pull and tease each strand of their friendship apart and shine a clear light on it (Heh, feeling so poetic right now) I love the plot idea that words need not be said between people who are true friends (and the alphabet, that was pretty cool :D) and I love the last sentence as well. Actually, is there anything I don't love?

Definitely do a sequel based on Series Two, I'm so looking forward to it already! :)

Aranel
stormseaker chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That last bit is pretty much perfect.
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
These are great, thank you :)
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I loved this! Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to write this :)
Ashayavar chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Really enjoyed this. I'm always a fan of subtext.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8