Reviews for How Much I Owe You
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 3/9
Awwww, that really fucking adorable and clearly something Arthur should have done sooner.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/19
Fantastic bromance, exactly the kind I love.
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Clara Evans chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Why couldn't there have been this much bromance in the series!
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
And hug for you and your brilliant story.
Ella chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I don't know what happened, usually the BBC is so good with feels and then they give us like one hug in that entire show (meaning one hug from Arthur to Merlin) and it's not fair. I have made it my mission to write stories with lots of hugs and I will publish them on as soon as I get an account. Hopefully others will join me on my quest. Hugs to you too, you have turned my whole day around with this story, it's fantastic!
Rowja70 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Oh! More of this please.
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
And I Would like to give YOU a hug! LOVE IT!
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Lovely! Thanks!
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Amazingly beautiful and touching writing. Loved it.
Alissa21 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awww'' I love it!
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was beautiful. But even more impressing is that he already is his greatest advisor without any labels. :) Nice!
LinBates chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Great story! A slightly different path and one unfortunately Merlin would refuse, as it would make his secret life as Emrys that more difficult. As Arthur's manservant, Merlin is always at his side to watch over him and serve as his protector. As an advisor he be expected to not just suddenly disappear, as an advisor he would be expected to remain behind when Arthur went into danger or battle as did his other advisors. The only reason Agavine went out with Arthur instead of staying behind as the other advisors did, was because he was a knight, possibly not a knight of Camelot, but still a knight. But Merlin is not and never has been a knight and in that situation he would be expected to remain behind in case trouble found Camelot in his absence, to advise the new Queen!
nochance chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
HUG for that epicly awesome thing I just read!
Nance chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Marvellous. Finally Arthur realises and rewards Merlin.
I like that line about George taking the hay doll out with a disgusted look. Lol. Another one of Morgana's plans thwarted accidentally? Funny.
Lego Land chapter 1 . 2/20/2013