Reviews for Set in Stone
angelvan105 chapter 5 . 7/22
Wow what a very interesting story! I like your crossover with Fate Extra and Fate Prototype it make things so much interesting! ) very good job! Way to go! I can wait for next chapter to come!
Kurocyq chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Don't stop! This is a great fic! Please don't discontinued it!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
I love this story! please, if you have the time continue this!
Blaze1662001 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I am really glad to see you updating again, for a while there I thought this story might have been discontinued. I really enjoyed this chapter.
Engineer4Ever chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Hope to see more.
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Shinji, man I always hated that bastard everytime I had to fight him in Fate/Extra. He pisses me off so badly I was glad he died. But I can tell Ayaka would be slightly amused by the relationships between Shinji and Rider when she see's it.
XxTsukiAkari chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
This is seriously amazing! I love Ayaka's character and the way you wrote her and Saber is simply beautiful. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
XxTsukiAkari chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
What would it take for you to continue this story! w This is seriously amazing! Everything's in character and I can see it all in my head! :D Please continue this? _
XxTsukiAkari chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
What would it take for you to finish this story! w This is seriously amazing! Everything's in character and I can see it all in my head! :D Please finish this? _
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
This is good, now I wonder how Gawain would react to King Arthur's presence?
Blaze1662001 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
I was so happy to wake up this morning and see that you updated. This chapter eas just as good as all the others and I can't wait to read more. I never thought that the last chapter was bad, so there is no need to apologize.
xenocanaan chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Please update again soon.
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
fate/prototype really needs more love! lol

thank you for updating, can hardly wait for the next chapter :)
Phalanxx chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
I can't wait to see Ayaka and Rin interacting more. Update soon.
Blaze1662001 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I'm so glad to see that you updated! I really enjoyed this chapter. I enjoyed the interaction between Saber and Ayaka. It was also really interesting to see what stayed the same from the game and what changed. I can't wait to read more!