Reviews for Blind Faith
libros5 chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
Love it! Especially Blaine's reaction to seeing Kurt for the first time
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Oh my goodness I love your fanfics. There perfect! !
patricia.remacova chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
awww that was so sweet!
Jedikia chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Jedikia chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Omgosh this is amazing! I was kind of hopibg for blaine to be confident and only get nerves about meeting up and not saying he's not worth anything
addyalana chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
yayayayyyyyy
IronKissedVampire chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
OH...MY...GODS! I absolutely loved this story so much! You are amazing! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Ari chapter 9 . 3/14/2014
I loved this! So sweet and great ending!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Aww! Best fanfic ever! I loved it so much, honestly one of my favorites!
teilo chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Just wanted to re-read an old favorite! :)
raspberrytwists chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
Absolutely loved this fic! I loved the ending, I'm a sucker for a happy ending!
Nat xx
Pysche chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
Amazing story with a great happy ending. Well done, how do you people do it?!
Calmzone1 chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Great story! Thoroughly loved it from beginning to end. I loved the wedding, loved Susan finding them, and am glad that you had Blaine get his sight back. It would have been fine without, but of course it is better with it happening :)
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
I am always so amazed at the versions of stories people come up with around 2 characters. I have read so many wonderful stories here since I joined in January. This is one of the amazing ones. Congratulations, can't wait to continue reading. I am so glad you didn't end the story here. :D
koalanoises chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
That's my tumblr name, still have to get an account here.
Okay, minor critique first: There was very little conflict in this story. I might have liked to see a little tiny bit more. Also, I think the relationship moved a bit fast in the beginning.

That said, I LOVED this story! I feel a bit hypocritical even mentioning the conflict thing because I loved how fluffy this was. So many klaine fics are angst upon angst. While some angst can be good, too much is just depressing. I have stopped reading countless fanfictions because they piled on unnecessary angst. You did have just a bit here and there, that was good, especially around Blaine getting his sight back - I think that would be realistic. If it's not angst, it's UST that they drag out 10 chapters past the point of ridiculousness. You did neither of those things I'm very glad for it because they sometimes remove the fun of a fic. I like to read happy stories. The point of fic, to me anyway, is to escape the drudgery of life. This fic made me smile and warmed my heart. On to read your other stuff and hope that it is also happy.

Also, congrats on the positive portrayal of someone with disabilities. I had a friend growing up whose (single) mother was blind (and her only sibling was a brother with Asperger's) and I know her mom still managed to be a great parent. It wasn't easy, but she made it work. Blind people can be good parents.